What Kirby Game should get a remake on the 3DS?

• Thread starter anthony91728595
  • Start date

What Kirby Game should get a remake on the 3DS?

• Total voters
A

anthony91728595

Legendary Collector
Towns Folk
Now we got Nightmare in Dreamland, Super Star Ultra and... No remake on the 3DS yet. I think Kirby 64 The Crystal Shards or Kirby's Epic Yarn would be great choices? What is your choices? Vote in the poll.

I think that I'd love to see a Kirby : Squeak Squad remake :p It was a really fun and cute game and I really liked the levels and the bosses as well . It was also very colorful and solid so a remake of this would be really cool in my opinion :D But asides , Kirby : Air Ride would be cool as well :3

I would love to see tilt and tumble. Its fun and would be great on the 3ds. It can also be very quick to develop, 1 year so they can focus on other games. Fair for both us and the developers. Since airide was on the gamecube, the graphics on the 3ds will have to decrease a bit.

I'd love a Kirby Canvas Curse remake, but it most likely wouldn't be for 3ds. Canvas Curse was one of the underrated kirby games. The music was unique, and so was the game play. Having this game as a remake would be amazing!

I say that Kirby and the Amazing Mirror should get a remake, it was a fun game that ate a lot of hours in my childhood because I kept getting lost @-@. But on the other hand I still think we need more Kirby games, we only have 1 Kirby 3DS game and one Kirby Wii U game, so a new one would be nice.

I love to see a squeak squad remake. A Kirby's Epic Yarn Remake would be awesome.

I think that Kirby 64 should receive a 3DS remake because of all the potential application of its 3D graphics and how they would look on the 3DS's stereoscopic 3D. Besides, it seems like an obvious choice. Just look at all the N64 Zelda titles being ported to the 3DS...

Back