Votes: 4 100.0%
  • Kirby' s dream land 3

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Lotad Lover

Lotad Lover

Lover of the mighty Lotad god.
Towns Folk
Ok, so I am not sure if you have seen or not but it is Kirby week on the e shop. This means that some kirby games on the e shop are reduced in price by quite a lot. Because of which I decided now is the perfect time to get a kirby game.

The ones which I have narrowed it down to are:
Kirby Nightmare in dreamland. £3.14
Kirby' s dreamland 3. £2.74

Which one should I get?

I think Kirby Nightmare in Dreamland is better since it has updated graphics and sounds, mini games, feels different because when Kirby gets a dream something "strange" happens :p

The game starts with Kirby taking a nap, but something's wrong. Kirby has had no dreams, a truly unusual event in Dream Land. Kirby decides to visit the Fountain of Dreams, where all dreams spring from, to see if anything bad has happened to it. Upon his arrival, he finds King Dedede bathing in its waters. He finds that Dedede has broken the Star Rod, the power source of the fountain, into seven pieces, giving six pieces to his friends and keeping one himself. Kirby decides to track down the fragments to restore peaceful sleep and order to Dream Land.

Kirby manages to defeat King Dedede at the Fountain of Dreams and replaces the Star Rod, but Nightmare appears right after. Nightmare absorbs the powers from the Fountain and flies into the sky. King Dedede inhales Kirby and sends him after Nightmare, where they battle on Planet Popstar's moon. Kirby manages to defeat Nightmare, and the explosion ends up making a large circular hole in the moon, making it crescent-shaped. Kirby returns to the Fountain of Dreams and places the Star Rod back in there, and everything returns to normal with the dreams back in Dream Land. Dedede's prior actions were then revealed to be part of his plan to protect the Fountain from Nightmare, and Kirby and Dedede reconcile.

Same mechanics though :p

I think that the game that you should get is Kirby Nightmare in Dreamland . The game is a lot more colorful and bright compared to Dreamland 3 and has a nice content as well . Dreamland 3 is a bit more older . Although the price may differ more , the Nightmare will provide more content :p

you should get kirby nigmare in dream land because it is one of the clasics and because you of the boses they are pretty strong and because you figth agains meta knigh

I would recommend Kirby: Nightmare in Dreamland. This is a remake of Kirby's Adventure, and it is amazing. This is a title that Kirby fans should play since it is very fun. It is easy to pick up and play. With that said, go buy Kirby: Nightmare in Dreamland and enjoy the game.

You should get Nightmare in Dreamland. It's a fun and simple Kirby game fun levels and decent graphics. Also the final boss will give you a hard time. But you'll enjoy it overall, definitely worth buying.

Back