What launch title will you buy with the Switch?/what will you buy together with the Nintendo Switch?

• Thread starter V_Weeb
  • Start date
V_Weeb

V_Weeb

Ashe Trash
Towns Folk
If you are going to get the switch on day one what game will you buy or want stuff will you buy with it? Me and my brother are going to share a switch so we don't have to spend lots of money on it and with it we will get the legend of Zelda breath of the wild, an extra controller and an other game we haven't decided on yet. we maybe wait for Splatoon 2 or Mario kart 8 deluxe

sorry for bad english >O< will edit later if i find any errors!

Certainly Breath of the Wild for me. It's the most anticipated game for the console at this point in time. I will most likely get Super Bomberman R as well; looks as if it'll have that classic Bomberman feel, so I'll probably enjoy it. I'd buy 1, 2 Switch also (since it genuinely interests me), but $50 USD is a bit much for a game of its caliber imo. So I'll just wait for a deal or sale. :jimlad:

Reactions: V_Weeb
I want to get Zelda Breath of the Wild hopefully special edition and I'm going to preorder Mario Kart 8 Deluxe and Splatoon 2

Is there even a question when breath of the wild looks that good. It's just scary how good it will be.

It'll likely be Breath of the Wild at this point. Aside from perhaps Splatoon 2 and that Bomberman game, there's not that much in terms of exciting titles. I know some people are into Mario Odyssey but for me Mario's getting bland for my gaming tastes.

I think I might check upon Super Bomberman R, considering that it's been a while after Bomberman games are released. Besides of that, I'd look forward for Puyo Puyo Tetris, Splatoon 2 and Mario Kart 8 Deluxe while I'm at it as well, considering I've been waiting to play these games for quite long now.

Surprise, BotW - so far.

I'm unlikely to get a Switch anytime near launch, at any rate.

I got the switch pretty early and I didn´t get the legend of zelda with it. I didn´t do it because I already got it on my nintendo wii u. But there was still something about the switch that was kind of calling me, and that thing was none other than the game snipperclipsl. When I watched the tráiler and the treehouse playing it, I called my girlfriend and we said to each other, that´s a game we must play. when I Heard it was launching alongside the switch, that just sounded like the perfect excuse to get one.

Back