Fantasy Life What life will you choose first in Fantasy Life

• Thread starter Kakea
  • Start date
Kakea

Kakea

Survivor
Towns Folk
Fantasy Life's coming I'm so exited to see/buy it! when I get I'm going to choose...(I forgot the life if even have that,a all I remember is Magician Warrior Miner Woodcutter...)But tell me what life you'll choose first!

Reactions: SaToRi
I'm really excited! I want to get each life but max out Magician first!

Reactions: Kakea
I confirm, I chose Wizard! Pew pew pew!

Reactions: Kakea and Moon Rain
I made my character a Cook as their first Life choice ^-^
having so much fun with the game, can't wait to make some friends to go on adventures with

I made my hero (character) a Paladin as a starter Life choice :ninja:
so far its just me and my Manly ninja costume.

Is there a Priest life?I want to be able to heal myself if I go alone.

i could join you in an adventure

Is there a Priest life?I want to be able to heal myself if I go alone.

Wizard!
With the Earth Magic you can heal yourself, then later when you level your class you can heal allies too.

Thanks Buddy! but.....I need to get more money first and a SD card for space....

Fantasy life out now. For me.Ill chose the paladin first .cause it look more challenging when fighting with monster .gettong the game as soon as posibble

I went with cook first, but I might switch over to angler soon. I don't like buying fish for my recipes, I would much rather have a steady supply of fish from what I caught myself. After that I kind of what to try out the lumberjack class ( or whatever it is called ):3

Chose Paladin first.

Paladins are Priest and Knights right? So that seems perfect:fighting and healing skills

Back