What made you get into designing?

• Thread starter Sharon
  • Start date
Sharon

Sharon

Pokemon Master
Towns Folk
I started designing because I didn't know there were people out there willing to make banners and such for other people! I was convinced that if I wanted to have fancy designs on my website then I would need to learn how to make them. So I started to learn and seeking information introduced me to forums and BOOM I found out that other people needed help making images so I started filling requests. The whole learning experience was pretty exciting. I've slowed down on the designing over the last couple of years but would love to go back into it.

What about you, what made you get into graphic designing?

I just saw others making GFX, and thought to myself 'hmm, maybe it should give it a go!' I knew I wasn't gonna be that good, but with time I could get better. I've always had a keen interest in GFX. Eventually when I did get around to making some pieces, I got positive feedback on my work (much to my surprise!) and that encouraged me to make more. But this was some time ago, and I only did it for a brief period.

It was back in 2004 when I started getting into graphic designing, I played around with the photoshop of the day and loved it since then. Now I get paid to create stuff =)

Back