• Thread starter ShineCat
  • Start date
ShineCat

ShineCat

Shiny Hunter and Stella Glow fanatic ☆
Towns Folk
Hello all! im ShineCat.
im new, and this my first post! UwU

its about ACNL map options when you start/re start your file, more specificly the river layout.
i have found out that the river layout has only a set amount of layout. The TownHall, ReTail, the houses, the (extra) ponds all are completly random where they are on the maps.
even if you get the same river twice, the rest will not be in same spots. There will always be 1 pond neer your retail and a least 3 rocks in town, no matter the layout. those are always set. the rest is not.
if you dont like the look of any of the 4 maps Rover shows you, u gotta exit out of the game, go in again and hape you get one you like. you may have to Rince and Repeat, like i am currently doing to get one you satisfied with. This not New Horizions. there is no Terraforming sadly. the above are all set in stone.

my question for you all today is, what layout do you like most? ^o^

im gonna put a image (found on google, not mine) of every single river layout possible.
enjoy disscussion everyone! love to hear your opinions!

HNI_0075.JPG
Here is picture! take a look and see what you perfer. OwO

ignore the french lol X)

Reactions: Deepak
1589320255455.png
I prefer A2 on the top right myself.

ooooh! cool!

i like this one best, cuz its simple. no crazy twists or turns to go through when in town.

its the layout im going for atm :)HNI_0066_MPO.JPG

aaahh

i dident mean to post that again ;n;

stupid 2ds browser

aaahh

i dident mean to post that again ;n;

stupid 2ds browser
Gotcha covered. I think you can delete those as well if I'm not mistaken. :thumbsup:

gosh ty.

when your only source of internet is through a 2ds xl internet browser tho

it seems to just do things on its own sometimes..

I honestly don't have a favorite or preferred. I like it to be truly random. The only things i looked for when choosing my map was where the town hall and retail were. And yeah, the ds browser does do its own thing sometimes. I used it when i was playing zelda and i was stuck and i was too lazy to get my phone. :D

good for you to be able to just go with what your given with. i cant do that. too much of a picky pefectionist .. >3<

Reactions: Deepak
Back