AC:NH What native fruit are you hoping for in Animal Crossing: New Horizons?

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
You had to reset for a random native fruit in Animal Crossing: New Leaf.
I heard you'll have to answer a quiz that'll determine your native/first fruit in Animal Crossing: New Horizons.

What first fruit are you hoping to get or aiming for?

I'm not too bothered really, but if I had to choose one, it'd apples. I thihnk that's what I had in Wild World so why not.

I imagine I'll have all the fruits after a day or two of trading anyway so I aint bothered.

I imagine I'll have all the fruits after a day or two of trading anyway so I aint bothered.
Yea but what if "perfect fruits" are a thing? :eyes:

apples all the way. it just seems good with contrasting red and green colour. and apples seem to go with any town theme and they are the fruits mostly shown in advertisements.

Yea but what if "perfect fruits" are a thing? :eyes:
can't all fruits be perfect if picked at the right time from the tree?

can't all fruits be perfect if picked at the right time from the tree?
In New Leaf, you could only have one perfect fruit tree in your town.

In New Leaf, you could only have one perfect fruit tree in your town.
oh.......hopefully they change that in new horizons

Either apples because I like how they look or grapes because those are my unique fruit in Pocket Camp. Unless the only way to get blossoms on your trees is to have cherries, in which case cherries all the way. However, if they open up the possibility of having bananas as native, I’d go for that. I don’t remember seeing anything like that in the footage though.

I really like peaches, and they go best with the aesthetic I have for my island. They have also consistently been my town fruit throughout my AC History, so I want to keep the tradition going!

Oranges! Every single Animal Crossing game my trademark town of IvyFalls has ALWAYS had delicious vitamin c enriched oranges ^-^

Reactions: Chronal
Probably oranges. It’s the fruit that was on my first ever island that I joined on Animal Crossing. I got so tired of those freaking oranges, though. I remember when we finally bought more memory cards so we could have more towns and, more importantly, a variety of fruit!

Back