What NES/Famicom Game Would You Want To See Rebooted?

• Thread starter GravityTheGhost
  • Start date
GravityTheGhost

GravityTheGhost

Sp00ky Sp1r1t
Towns Folk
I am a fan of Nintendo's retro games, and I think some of them deserve to be in the same section as games like Kirby, Star Fox, and Donkey Kong. The two games I want to see rebooted as maybe a re-release(which one of them got), or a reboot/revival to a new console(like KI:U). Both are Famicom games (Japanese-only when first released)

What I want to see come back:

The Mysterious Murasame Castle - Should be a Wii U game, already got re-released on the eShop. Takamaru has made many cameos, could this lead to a revival?

Joy Mech Fight - This DESERVES to come back, Nintendo's second ever fighting game (after Urban Champion). I'd love to see a game for 3DS and Wii U. It would also be very cool to see this re-released to the eShop as well.

It would be great to see some of the old games to be rebooted . Just like in the Kid Icarus series . First the game was just a platformer like game that was really not easy and cool but now suddenly it came back gloriously to the 3ds as a 3 - person shooter game with so much things redone .

You may never expect an old game series to get suddenly rebooted so maybe in some other future date it will happen *o*

I definitely agree with Kid Icarus, cause that would rock my socks. Same goes for Kirby (need more Kirby to life <3) As for Star Fox, I'm not sure if they would consider it because of Starfox Adventures, though I think it would be amazing. Just ahhh space battles~~

Personally, though I'm terrified of how bad they could screw it up, I would love an updated Earthbound game that they actually release in the US. Pleeeaaaasssseeeeee just for the 3ds or something pluheazzzeee!!! >.<

And another one they wouldn't do but it is interesting to think about, Zelda II: The Adventures of Link would be interesting if they remade it. Just some food for thought. I never played it, but I know it's not a fan favorite and it's one of the harder games. But like I said, food for thought.

P.S: the Megaman games would also be amazing if they remade them right

I definitely agree with Kid Icarus, cause that would rock my socks. Same goes for Kirby (need more Kirby to life <3) As for Star Fox, I'm not sure if they would consider it because of Starfox Adventures, though I think it would be amazing. Just ahhh space battles~~

Personally, though I'm terrified of how bad they could screw it up, I would love an updated Earthbound game that they actually release in the US. Pleeeaaaasssseeeeee just for the 3ds or something pluheazzzeee!!! >.<

And another one they wouldn't do but it is interesting to think about, Zelda II: The Adventures of Link would be interesting if they remade it. Just some food for thought. I never played it, but I know it's not a fan favorite and it's one of the harder games. But like I said, food for thought.

P.S: the Megaman games would also be amazing if they remade them right
Yeah I agree with you, Star Fox is kinda overlooked by Nintendo right now but they have a really good line up of games. Earthbound rebooted would be really amazing! I mean it's on the Wii U I think but a new Earthbound game would be nice. Zelda II: The Adventures of Link didn't really interest me but it kinda is a little interesting the way they made it and I would like to see the communities response to a reboot of that game. Also Megama.......... I love you right now, no homo.

Reactions: MercuryBitt
Yeah I agree with you, Star Fox is kinda overlooked by Nintendo right now but they have a really good line up of games. Earthbound rebooted would be really amazing! I mean it's on the Wii U I think but a new Earthbound game would be nice. Zelda II: The Adventures of Link didn't really interest me but it kinda is a little interesting the way they made it and I would like to see the communities response to a reboot of that game. Also Megama.......... I love you right now, no homo.

Aw dude you're a bro trust me. Glad to know I'm not the only kiddo sitting around wishing for an Earthbound game. I've only gotten the chance to play it on emulators and I love it to pieces. I want a physical game that saves better and stuff dammit :cry:

I want Takeshi's Challenge to ne rebooted! Jk. What I really want to ne rebooted is Kirby. I haven't been playing Kirby lately but there aren't as many games made either. I also want another Mega Man game since I have been playing alot of his games lately and finally became a fan of his games and his character.

Reactions: MercuryBitt
This may be a little bit extreme, but I would actually like to see the older Pokémon generations remade for the 3DS. They just remade Pokémon Ruby and Sapphire for the 3DS, but I'd like to see just the old red blue gold and silver ported over to the 3DS and put with the other virtual console games.

I think that Earthbound should be rebooted. That game is very fun. Earthbound also has lots of adventure and is a very colorful game to play. I would get it if Nintendo rebooted Earthbound.

Back