Ultimate What new character was your favourite announced in smash ultimate

• Thread starter FireEmblem14
  • Start date

What new character was your favourite announced in smash ultimate?

• Chrom

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Daisy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Piranha Plant

• Dark samus

• Isabelle

• Inkling

• Ridley

• Simon

• Richter

• King K Rool

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
FireEmblem14

FireEmblem14

Awakening Performer
Towns Folk
What is your favourite new character? Can't add ken or incineroar for some reason. Just reply ken or incineroar if they are your favourite character

Absolutely Dark Samus. I’ve played as her from the moment I unlocked her, and I still haven’t ever lost. ;P

Isabelle was a nice touch as well, adding that factor of pure adorableness to the Smash universe. I haven’t played as her much, but I’ll be sure to make a constant effort to, now that I’ve reminded myself, lol

Piranha Plant was fantastic, never imagined it was possible to have a plant as a fighter. Great trolling too, seeing Pirahna Plant reminds me of Waluigi, poor soul couldn't even beat an insignificant plant that eats things from a pipe.

Can't say anything else until I actually play "it".

I grew up with Donkey Kong Country on the GBA as a kid and facing King K. Rool was one of my favorite parts in the game so that made playing him way more fun and also my brother played the other 2 after it so he played K. Rool more than I did so you can say I have a lot of experience with that character. It was a shame in Donkey Kong Country Returns the Tikis were the main villain.

Reactions: Duffy
Chrom finally gets his chance. I hoped they would add Chrom instead of Robin into smash for Wii U and 3ds but then that takes out the entire point of the reveal trailer for Robin and Lucina. (Random fun fact: Chrom is the only fire emblem character since Marth to not be from the latest fire emblem game at the time of release for a game)(Another random fun fact: Chrom is an echo of Fire emblem(Not Roy as it says on the site. How can an echo have an echo)

Piranha Plant was fantastic, never imagined it was possible to have a plant as a fighter. Great trolling too, seeing Pirahna Plant reminds me of Waluigi, poor soul couldn't even beat an insignificant plant that eats things from a pipe.

Can't say anything else until I actually play "it".
Emphasis on the "It" part

KING K ROOL! The trailer sealed it for me. I voted for K Rool in the sash ballot forever ago, and I am so glad my fan favorite made he game. I've been saying smash bros needs more bad guys forever, and K Rool was the baddie for the old DKC games. He deserves it. And he has so much swagger!

Back