What New Features would you like to see for the 3ds and Wii U ?

• Thread starter 2071
  • Start date

Hallelujah
Towns Folk
[ I'm not sure if this is the right thread because 3ds Discussions and Wii U discussions talk of the hardware , etc. so I decided to put this in General Nintendo Discussions , move this if you have obligations ]

So very long time ago , when I got my 3ds , I found it really boring that you can't change the Home Menu theme and I thought that it would be a good idea that there should be . But now there is that feature :cat: It's really great too :D So I want to hear opinions on what you would like to see as a feature for the 3ds / Wii U in the future . It can be anything :p

I would really like to see that you can move your software like how it was done in the Dsi . It is really a hassle when you have a lot of application and you want a certain one in a specific spot than just moving them all over again . Having able to move both ways would be very nice
( In the Dsi , moving an application moves them in between the other 2 apps .)

So what would you like to see as a feature in the future :cat: It can be for either 3ds or Wii U

I totally agree with the moving of applications! It was really easy, I kinda dislike how it moves the other apps to the place where the other one was, if you want them both in the same place you kinda have to re-organize your whole menu. Also, the option where you could move and keep an app above the others so you can navigate through the rest before moving it, without even dragging it, that was kind of a time saver and it would be great to see these come back in future updates.

Reactions: 2071
I would really like to see a new feature on 3DS where you could chose the music that the background theme of the 3DS played. I think that it is somewhat annoying to have to listen to the same music everytime you start the thing, with no ability to keep the theme constant and only change the music.

Back