What Nintendo 3DS game are you hyped for?

• Thread starter TheLastKitaki
  • Start date
TheLastKitaki

TheLastKitaki

Avid Xbox Player
Towns Folk
Tell me in the comments what 3DS game you are hyped for.

I'm really hyped for Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon and LoZ: Triforce Heroes :D Mostly because I liked the PMD series and the LoZ:4Swords game. The online multiplayer feature of Triforce Heroes was enough to make me want to have it :p

Though I have some skeptical doubts about Super Mystery Dungeon because Gates to Infinity was just horrible compared to Explorers of Sky >.>

I can't wait for Super Mystery Dungeon, I also can't wait for the Animal Crossing: Happy Home Designer (though I don't know if it's going to a game per say). But I can't wait for it.

Return to PoPoLoCrois: A Story of Seasons Fairytale!

No one is talking about it :( @Cheshire_Cat03 but this game looks really amazing, it looks like a mix of Harvest Moon and Fantasy Life!

Reactions: Kiki
Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon and, of course, Monster Hunter X!

Currently none at the moment but that doesn't mean their bad. I'm honestly considering the Pokemon Detective game because almost no news has been on it AT ALL and that's really aggravating because Nintendo should really push that more popular IP and not depend on the microtransaction games unless they bring in money for publishing and developing the games to come (but seriously they must be greedy jerks because they have money from ORAS as well as Amiibo) so that's my view on Pokemon.

Pikmin for 3DS wouldn't be a bad concept but that's a years into the future type of project and the same goes for M/EB and I might be in college by the time those kinds of games show up so I'm not interested in those ideas either and currently Nintedo has been really dumb with most of their IPs other than maybe Star Fox and Mario Maker (which is a given because Miyamoto is the saving grace for Nintendo all the time) but hay I'm not complaining just yet because they are waiting for Christmas and Black Friday and Cyber Monday to make money as well as special deals on the eShop and in stores across the world.

Reactions: BetterBushyBurmyBureau
I'm Hyped for a couple games. First is Gotcha Racing from the Eshop. I cannot wait to play a top down racer again. its been too long. The second title is Final Fantasy Explorers. it looks alot like Phantasy Star Online and im a huge fan of that series.

I'm honestly hyped for Fire Emblem Fates/IF.

I'm not really hyped for anything. But I am looking forward to Metroid Prime: Federation Force (it reminds me of Star Warfare: Alien Invasion, which I find to be the best F2P mobile game), The Legend of Zelda: Triforce Hero (Four Swords isn't that bad and I really love Toon Link) and Sonic Boom: Fire & Ice (Shattered Crystal also isn't a bad game). I think there might be other games I would like to see.

Aside from the next PMD and FE:If/Fates, not a lot of things. Monster Hunter X (okay, I'd still need to play 4U first) hadn't a lot of stuff shown, so, I'm not really hyped for it (the more you show, the better it gets for me (or not)), and LoZ:Triforce Heroes doesn't interest me to be honest.

for me its gotta be mario & luigi paper jam

Return to PoPoLoCrois: A Story of Seasons Fairytale!

No one is talking about it :( @Cheshire_Cat03 but this game looks really amazing, it looks like a mix of Harvest Moon and Fantasy Life!

As a Harvest Moon fan, I agree that this game looks really interesting, but I've never played a PoPoLoCrois game XD and the characters look..... Odd? XD and the fact that it's kind of like a more RPG version of Rune Factory, still have no doubt that this will be a good game.

Also, Legend of Zelda Hyrule Warriors looks to be a great game, so I'm really excited for that as well as Super Mystery Dungeon which will be the first Pokemon Mystery Dungeon game I'm gonna try.

Though in all honesty I doubt I'll be able to afford any of these XD

I'm excited for Super Pokemon Mystery Dungeon because I've heard great things about it, and I've always been a big fan of this awesome spin-off series. I wanna play as some of my favorite pokemon such as Dragonite, Lugia and Zekrom (if possible). The introduction of Mega evos will turn the tides in battle! The hype is real! :D

another title would be Triforce heroes, It's about time a four swords style game was created! I can't wait to play online and progress through quests and battles. It's kinda weird there is no 4th link but we'll live. xD

I am really hyped for Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon! A trailer showing gameplay has already been released, but it is in Japanese. I have been a fan of the series ever since I played Explorers of Darkness, and I hope this game has a lot to offer such as a post game that is long. Luckily this game includes all the Pokemon from every generation, so that will keep me busy. The Jukebox is something I am interested in, hopefully it has the music from Explorers of Time/Darkness.

I'm excited for Mario and Luigi Paper Jam. I love any Mario and Luigi or Paper Mario so this game is right up my alley.

I a not really hyped for anything also, maybe paper jam and that is it. Paper jam seems like fin and I liked all the past mario and luigi games. There is reall nothing else. Triforceheros is ok, its a nice puzzle game but not that appealing to me. Federation force stinks and its quite a disappointment, its really not metroid. I think that the 3ds has such a big library of games, its too hard to come up with new style of games, especially considering the hardware, so I am not too surprised that they announced more games early because then nintendo does not need to announce games later on. I think I may sell my 3ds xl and then get a used one for cheap only for paper jam because honestly, the 3ds for me is getting really boring now(not for others but me).

I'd love to see Yokai Watch and Fire Emblem Fates. Both of them are most-waited, at least for me. (Though I guess we will see cultural translation for Yokai Watch, just like Ace Attorney series).

And anyway, Bravely Second won't hurt, too. As for indie games, OMORI is a yes.

Im really hyped for Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon, because the last one was pretty bad and i hope they made it like the old ones again. Im also hyped for Fire Emblem Fates, because FEA was a great game already. Im also hyped for Happy Home desinger i always wanted to desing stuff ^.^

Currently I'm hyped for Monster Hunter X!

Back