What Nintendo 3DS Game Should I Get Next?

• Thread starter anthony91728595
  • Start date

What Nintendo 3DS Game should I get next?

• Mario Party Island Tour

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mario Golf World Tour

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
A

anthony91728595

Legendary Collector
Towns Folk
I am thinking about 3DS Games that I want for my Birthday but I have so many games I'm thinking about getting but I can't choose one! You can vote for a game in the poll I made.

I think that the best choices would either be Kid Icarus : Uprising , Pokemon X/Y , or Pokemon OR/AS . All three games really have much more content than the others and have online play so they'll more likely last more longer .

Kid Icarus : Uprising is you prefer 3rd person shooter games . It also has a humorous storyline and a variety of weapons to choose from

Pokemon X/Y and OR/AS are basically same in gameplay terms and have very nice features and story and great for online competitive play .

Hope that helps :D

I picked Kid Icarus Uprising, Pokemon XY, Pokemon ORAS, LoZ: A Link Between Worlds and Mario and Luigi Dream Team. These games are all really fun and are quite enjoyable. You'll find that Pokemon XY/ORAS and KI:U gives great gameplay and has lots of online interaction which lets you stay entertained for a while. A link between worlds and Dream team both have great stories and some fun mechanics if you've played games from previous series.

I would personally pick Kid Icarus out of that group if I was only allowed one game. Kid Icarus has a long story, various difficulty levels, online, challenge boards, collecting idols and fusing weapons . It also seems like the game that would be the most difficult to find after a while. ( If you are searching for a physical copy that is) Seems to be well worth it.

I heard that Kid Icarus: Uprising is very good and seems to be popular here. I don't have the game so I can't tell if it is true. But Pokemon X/Y and ORAS are very good Pokemon games. However, I would recommend ORAS due to its new Mega Evolutions and different post game.

I voted Kid Icarus: Uprising because the gameplay and visual are amazing. The voice acting is enjoyable and the music is rather thrilling most of the time. The storyline is some what well developed and there are lots of things happening in the background I highly recommend the game.

Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate

I suggest a link between worlds because that game is fun! the graphics are pretty good. there is loads and loads of adventure in that game. This game will keep you entertained for hours. i suggest this game to any legend of zelda fan!

I suggested Pokémon OR/AS because I have never been disappointed with pokemon. The new mega evolutions are cool along with the 3D battles. Also I like that there are secret bases, which I haven't seen since Diamond&Pearl. Also, until May 31 there is a special demo on the eShop where you can transfer a level 40 Glaile and its mega stone to the full version. You can also get 10 pokeballs, 10 heal balls, and 5 heart scales if you complete the demo 10 times. You won't regret getting OR/AS!!!!! Hope I helped!

I personally own Pokemon X and I really love it. I don't have ORAS to compare it to though. The story in X is adorable, in my opinion, and I absolutely love the design of Xerneas. I also like the areas in the game, the different towns are adorable and fun to explore. I really love getting to dress up my character too! Sounds silly, but I do love that aspect. I was pretty sad when I heard that wasn't a thing in ORAS.

I'm sure you couldn't go wrong with Pokemon X & Y or Pokemon ORAS!

Personally I would go for New Super Mario Bros 2 but everyone has there own opinions

Well,it depends mostly on what mainly catches your interest,so from my recommendation,I'd say to pick up Pokemon X/Y/OR/AS,Kid Icarus Urprising,The Legend of Zelda:A Link Between Worlds or Mario & Luigi Dream Team.

Pokemon X/Y/OR/AS are not really too different from each other,other than XY being a completly new Pokemon game,and ORAS being a revamped remake of Ruby and Sapphire,although,since it was released after XY,ORAS has more content than that game.I haven't played Omega Ruby or Alpha Sapphire yet,but I plan on picking them up sometime in the future,but I guess you would probaly want to get ORAS primaly for the new stuff in it,like new Mega Evolutions and stuff to do.XY is not a bad choice,though.

The Legend of Zelda:A Link Between Worlds is somewhat a new game and somewhat a remake of A Link to the Past,and although I haven't got a lot of progress in the game yet,is pretty creative and unique in it's way,and it really requires you to get thinking in order to progress in certain moments of the game.It's a Zelda game,so there's no question it's on the positive side of things.

Mario & Luigi Dream Team has a structure similar to past Mario & Luigi games,and it works greatly.On that,there's a wacky and fun concept with Luigi's dream interactions,hilarious humor and dialogue,great boss battles and awesome gameplay in general.

I haven't played a Kid Icarus Urprising yet,but I suppose it's just as great as the previously mentioned titles,and I did hear it has a great character cast throughout a well-developed story,so it's safe to say this should be a good pick as well.

Really,you won't regret your decision upon buying any of the games I mentioned,personally. :p

I picked:
Pokemon X and Y and ORAS because I had a lot of fun playing those games.
Sonic Lost World because even though it has bad ratings, I played it and I like it.
Puzzles & Dragons Z + Mario Edition because it's kind of like Bejeweled.
and New Super Mario Bros 2 because I like Mario platformers.

Back