What Nintendo Switch accessories do you own?

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
I've been seeing a lot of Nintendo Switch accessories thanks to the Internet. The latest is the JoyCon attachment (Swivel Grip) by Nyko which makes the JoyCon more comfortable to hold :

Ef4xcRt.jpg

I'm wondering how many Nintendo Switch accessories do you guys own and what do you think about them? Were they worth the money to you or do you regret making the purchase?

I own 2 that are made by Nintendo: The Nintendo Switch Pro Controller and the Switch Case + Screen Protector. I find both very useful (the screen protector especially because the dock is scratching it instead of the screen... :thumbsdown:)

I don't have any yet but I plan to buy a pro controller

I have some accessories and to me, they are worth the money. I mean, those accessories won´t change your life, but they certainly improve your gaming experience with nintendo switch.
1. The first accessory I purchased was a pair of joy con grips, as some time ago I only had the two joy cons the console brought, it was kind of tiring and uncomfortable to use the joy cons separately (when playing co-op games), and these grips really get the job done.
2. A playstand for the nintendo switch. This accessory is really useful when playing in tabletop mode and you are running out of battery, because the playstand lets you plug the nintendo switch and of course continue playing.
3. Finally, the nintendo switch pro controller (I just got it yesterday), it is a standarish controller for the nintendo switch which has the same features of the joy cons, I mean, it has hd rumble and motion recognition, you can play splatoon 2 with motion contol setting and it will get the job done perfectly.

I've got a basic hard case which came with a screen protector and cloth, but I haven't used it yet, because I picked up a Splatoon 2 themed pouch (with branded designs, zip fastening, Neon pink/green outline). That also came with a screen protector, which I made use of. The pro controller is too expensive for my taste, and I don't really require a carry case of sorts (I don't play my Switch outside of my house). The Splatoon 2 Neon green/pink Joy-cons look great, but I wouldn't fork out money for them.

Back