What order should I buy these games?

• Thread starter ShoxShark
  • Start date
ShoxShark

ShoxShark

The Shark :3
Towns Folk
Ok, I noticed I was a little behind on good 3DS games, been focusing on completing the ones I have too much, and decided to buy some more. Thing is, I only earn so much money, and Cannot decide which ones to get first.

Fire Emblem Awakening ( I know I know, I should have gotten this earlier, but as I said I basically only focused on completing the games I already have.)

Professor Layton VS. Phoenix Wright ( Seems like a straight up Puzzle RPG, and have played, but not owned any Layton or Phoenix Wright games. Might be a great mash up! Looking forward to it)

Story of Seasons ( I loved Harvest Moon Friends of Mineral Town, decided to get life simulation games for my 3DS, I asked and people said that Story of Seasons is a better than Harvest Moon a New Beginning)

Mighty Switch Force, Pushmo, Mega Man (These are all bundled up together because altogether they are less than $20 and all seem like great games from indies to puzzles)

Bravely Default ( OKAY! This one was a big mistake not buying this earlier, but I like all the games just like I like this one. I almost finished the demo and it is sooooooo fun!

Super Amash Bros 4 3DS ( I know that Nintendo pun, lol it actually is smash bros 4, so lol. Everyone has this except me, WUT??? I have it for my wii, but srsly, It seems way better for the 3DS with competition and stuff, seeing now that you can't connect to Internet for the wii anymore :dead:)

Suggestions? I would be able to get these in about one year:sneaky:
Also, does anyone play MH3U anymore? I just got it like a month ago:wtf:

Personaly,I would suggest in this order,with reasons:
  1. Super Smash Bros. For Nintendo 3DS
  2. Professor Layton VS Phoenix Wright -Ace Attorney
  3. Mighty Switch Force,Pushmo,Mega Man
  4. Bravely Default
  5. Fire Emblem Awakening
  6. Story of Seasons
I suggest to get Super Smash Bros. For 3DS first because the game should be enjoyable when playing in free short or long times for it's huge replay value,and just so you can get the hang of the improvements this time around.I'd say to get Professor Layton VS Phoenix Wright and Bravely Default before Mighty Switch Force and Fire Emblem Awakening respectively because the first two should prepare you as great games for the more complex and tactical other two you mentioned,both being great games as well.Story of Seasons for last because it should be a game that will last forever for you,since you mentioned you really like simulation games like Harvest Moon,and I heard this one is pretty good as well.

Personaly,I would suggest in this order,with reasons:
  1. Super Smash Bros. For Nintendo 3DS
  2. Professor Layton VS Phoenix Wright -Ace Attorney
  3. Mighty Switch Force,Pushmo,Mega Man
  4. Bravely Default
  5. Fire Emblem Awakening
  6. Story of Seasons
I suggest to get Super Smash Bros. For 3DS first because the game should be enjoyable when playing in free short or long times for it's huge replay value,and just so you can get the hang of the improvements this time around.I'd say to get Professor Layton VS Phoenix Wright and Bravely Default before Mighty Switch Force and Fire Emblem Awakening respectively because the first two should prepare you as great games for the more complex and tactical other two you mentioned,both being great games as well.Story of Seasons for last because it should be a game that will last forever for you,since you mentioned you really like simulation games like Harvest Moon,and I heard this one is pretty good as well.
Thx! I was also considereing getting SSB4 first because of all of the tournements around here.

Thx! I was also considereing getting SSB4 first because of all of the tournements around here.
You're welcome! :thumbsup:
Getting Super Smash Bros. For 3DS first should give you more time to get used to competitive play,and trust me,if you want to be good at this game with certain characters,you will most certainly need a lot of practice. :thumbsup:

Here's my order, :
  1. Super Smash Brothers 3ds
  2. FE: A
  3. Bravely Default
  4. Phoenix Wright Professor Layton
  5. Story of Seasons
  6. The other games
I'd generally say that Super Smash Brothers is the best thing to get first . Although you may have SSB Brawl, it still doesn't offer the experience and fresh look of the SSB for the 3ds. Plus you will be able to play it on the go.

On the other note, I don't think that many people play MHU3 anymore since they all have the new MHU4 which is definitely more better. MHU3 doesn't have a good online much anymore >.>

Here's my order, :
  1. Super Smash Brothers 3ds
  2. FE: A
  3. Bravely Default
  4. Phoenix Wright Professor Layton
  5. Story of Seasons
  6. The other games
I'd generally say that Super Smash Brothers is the best thing to get first . Although you may have SSB Brawl, it still doesn't offer the experience and fresh look of the SSB for the 3ds. Plus you will be able to play it on the go.

On the other note, I don't think that many people play MHU3 anymore since they all have the new MHU4 which is definitely more better. MHU3 doesn't have a good online much anymore >.>
I know :( , but MH4U was extremely expensive one amazon when I ordered :/

Smash, thats what Im going to buy first :eek:

Back