What other games/software do you think the WII U would have had if it was more successful?

• Thread starter Plastic
  • Start date
Plastic

Plastic

New Kid on the Block
Towns Folk
I really like the WII U, I wonder what releases it would have if it was more popular.

Reactions: AricAttack
I would have had breath of the wild with gamepad functionality... and a real mainstream mario game if you don’t count mario 3d world (though I really like 3d world)

Other than that the wii u really had plenty of good games, people just didn’t notice and no third party people would make games for it.

Reactions: Plastic
If the Wii U was more successful and if the the Nintendo Switch didnt come out yet I would of liked to see at least a Mario Sunshine because it was one of my favorite games on the GameCube and I wanted see it remade because it was really fun when I used to play it when I was younger. Imo I kind of felt like this game was better than Mario 64 and Mario Galaxy that’s just my opinion because I grew up with this game and I it had a lot of fun levels like the red coin levels were really fun because you had to collect all the coins before time runs out and the no Jet pack levels were challenging ,but fun because they had nice awesome music while you were playing the level also you would could be able to swim in water and travel to different locations in Sunshine like a Amusement park, a small Island in a beach, and beach filled with fun levels it was the best. Hopefully they remake it someday I’m looking forward to it.

A real Kirby, a "Star" based 3D Mario game instead of a "Finish" based, a real Fire Emblem, a Metroid, another real Zelda, a Pokémon Game that isn't Rumble, etc

There weren't really any main series games on it. There wasn't really a new Kirby Game, Legend of Zelda Game (Twilight Princess HD does not count), or Pokemon Games. Pretty sad games in it sadly.

I feel like the wii u would have both smash and splatoon support if the wii u was more successful. The wii u would also have a mainstream Mario game like odyssey on it since it would peak in sales if the wii u was more successful. It's a shame that the wii u flopped since I feel that the wii u is a really good console that could've had a lot of potential honestly. If it had much better marketing it wouldn't have been so hated on that bad by the public. Other than that I still think the wii u is a pretty good console.

Back