What other skin packs and texture packs could we see on Minecraft Wii U

• Thread starter Morgan643DS
  • Start date
Morgan643DS

Morgan643DS

I'm Not A Pikachu
Towns Folk
So since the new Mario Mashup Pack is coming out on Wii U, do you think that we could see more mashups, skins, and textures exclusive to the Wii U. Here's a few that I would like to see. Legend of Zelda Mashup Pack, Pokemon Mashup Pack, Fire Emblem Skin Pack, Harvest Moon Skin Pack, and a random Nintendo Skin Pack which includes Donkey Kong, Captain Falcon, Star Fox, and few others. Those are just some of my ideas. What kind of Skin, Texture, and Mashup Packs would you like to see?

None, Personally exclusive skin packs and texture packs are quite annoying, It'd be better to just put them on all consoles :p

If they make a LoZ one it better be on the 360 :panda:

Reactions: Morgan643DS
I still can't get over how bizarre of a collaboration this is (Microsoft creating a Nintendo-themed Texture pack). Microsoft definitely pulled off the feeling of Super Mario through the texture pack. It sure shows what they're capable of doing with other Nintendo franchises. Makes me wonder just how well something like an Animal Crossing texture pack would fare if Microsoft put it into fruition.

Reactions: Morgan643DS
Back