What Pokemon do you tend to fall back on?

• Thread starter Joshua Farrell
  • Start date
Joshua Farrell

Joshua Farrell

NintenPedia Member
Towns Folk
We all have our favorite Pokemon; in which I like Charmeleon; but what Pokemon do you tend to go to time after time again when playing, for any reason at all?

For some odd reason, I tend to go to Poliwag. It isn't the best in terms of what you can do, but I always seemed to want to use Poliwag when I need a Pokemon I am familiar with using.

I always go back to my trusty old friend Gyarados . In every Pokemon the first thing (After doing all the boring scripted stuff, obviously) I always do is catch a Magikarp as early as possible and evolve it. Just for the RAWR! :D

Whenever I start losing a battle, I just pull out my Garchomp and it's game over. I like keeping my Garchomp in reserve just as a last resort savior. I prefer using my other, less trained Pokemon to try and defeat the opponent first.

I love getting Tyranitar because I consider him Over Powered and Can Usually OHKO my opponents. I haven't gotten him in Pokemon X yet because I am too lazy to train Pupitar and afraid that Tyranitar will get destroyed by its many weaknesses.

I guess greninja is my one to call to bust all of them

Back