What Pokemon sounds like it'd be the tastiest to eat?

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
Out of all the Pokemon in the Pokemon world, which Pokemon do you feel might be the tastiest to eat? xD

I would fry the hell out of a Tepig.

Reactions: Marc
1309D13E-D107-4ED7-B71F-98E7F3C00E31.png
Walking apple pie

Reactions: Marc
Swirlix and Vanilluxe.

I would fry the hell out of a Tepig.
Hopefully you intend to throw some hot sauce on that.

Butterfree and Miltank, Feraligator and Greninja legs, Crawdaunt and Kingler, probably a whole lot of the water types... I like seafood... Amoonguss and Tapu Fini, too. Tapu Fini looks super tasty, I'd bite that clam any day of the week. Hell, I'd bet Torchic would make one mean stew, too.

Hopefully you intend to throw some hot sauce on that.

Butterfree and Miltank, Feraligator and Greninja legs, Crawdaunt and Kingler, probably a whole lot of the water types... I like seafood... Amoonguss and Tapu Fini, too. Tapu Fini looks super tasty, I'd bite that clam any day of the week. Hell, I'd bet Torchic would make one mean stew, too.
Who the hell is gonna eat a Butterfree?

Who the hell is gonna eat a Butterfree?
if Butterfree doesn't taste like butter, I'd feel like I've been lied to for the last 21 years.

if Butterfree doesn't taste like butter, I'd feel like I've been lied to for the last 21 years.
What about the texture though? if it tastes like butter, I'd rather eat normal butter.

It's probably tender and very juicy, have you looked at those legs? They look like the definition of nutrition.

Well I guess you’ve been lied to. Its called butterfree because it has no butter in it.

Vanilite

Back