what r your techniques for splatoon

• Thread starter Alpha Alien
  • Start date
Alpha Alien

Alpha Alien

3ds pedia mastermind
Towns Folk
I like to get high ground and kill players as they walk by

I usually use my Splattershot Pro and play an offensive part. In Tower Control, I usually try to take the Tower and support my teammates from close up. When I use a charger weapon, I try to stop the enemy from advancing by sniping them if they come into our territory (Splat Zones, Tower Control)

Nice for tower control I like to get my splatomatic and throw bombs all over the tower to kill opponents

I usually just go all out and use the Carbon Roller to attack my enemies. I do retreat at times when it's needed most. I don't like to use any other choice of weapon because I don't think they suit me. In Rainmaker, I try my best to avoid getting it, and I make a path to transport it (when a member of my team has it in their possession) to the base, and of course attack the opposition. In Tower control I like to ride the tower although it's a very vulnerable place. In Splat zones, I try to cover as much ground as I can, and hide behind walls and obstacles to try to sneak up on others.

That's a very good trick

Reactions: Mikaya
What I do is get a blaster which has a disruptor
and throw the disruptor,then doing a jump and shoot technique

Thank u that is a pretty cool technic
I might try that

Reactions: aku7703
i am not good at the game but i am good with the roller which means i am up close and personal so i usually hide my teams ink if i am taking damage or want to sneak attack, or if i am just putting down ink i will hide or attack

I usually go offensive & push the team really hard. I'm comfortable with quick weapons so I can dodge quickly, and hit fast. So with swiftness I just push the team back allowing the rest of my team to ink the map.

If I'm using a heavy weapon I hide in the ink & randomly jump out & kill everyone. Yesterday, while playing with the Gold Dynamo Roller I got 17 kills in one match just hiding in ink & brawling.

That is amazing

Long range is the name of the game, but I'm not an MLG360noscopeMTNdewDoritos pro; or in simpler terms, an ink sniper. No, no. I utilize the Splatling turret and drench my enemies from afar. If they're hidden, I use my sub that acts as a mini echo-locator to identify their position and close in on my target. I usually have to be defensive until I'm able to use my Kraken special, then I get up close and personal. It gets the inky job done. :D

My strategy for turf war is to rush to major areas of the map early and cover them.I use the splat-o-matic.For ranked battles in splat zones I try to stay away from the zone and kill people from a distance.For tower control I try to get on the tower and defend team mates.For rainmaker I try to break the shield and then let someone else get it.After someone has the rainmaker I then try to defend them.I try to use gear that gives a quick spawn time,quick super jump,orquicker movement.I hope you found my strategies interesting

That's impressive

That's impressive
I don't try to be too impressive,but I am just really addicted to the game and have a lot of fun with it.

To me it's one of the best games Nintendo made

To me it's one of the best games Nintendo made
I also think it it one of the best Nintendo games because of how different it iscompared to other shooters and nintendo games.I hope nintendo makes more new ip's due to the sucess of this game.

Back