What route did you take?

• Thread starter 3905
  • Start date

Nintendo 3DS Legend
Towns Folk
As many of you know, in the new Fire Emblem game, deemed Fire Emblem Fates, you get to choose a route to take for your playthrough of the game. In fates, you get the option to either join Hoshido, Nohr, or just refuse both sides. The story is different based on what side you pick, and depending on your game your decision could make a whole different experience.

So what path did you choose? I chose to fight with Nohr because I am a Nohrian scum I felt that the Nohr family was much more promising with stronger characters to fight with and can help me with leveling much more easily.

As many of you know, in the new Fire Emblem game, deemed Fire Emblem Fates, you get to choose a route to take for your playthrough of the game. In fates, you get the option to either join Hoshido, Nohr, or just refuse both sides. The story is different based on what side you pick, and depending on your game your decision could make a whole different experience.

So what path did you choose? I chose to fight with Nohr because I am a Nohrian scum I felt that the Nohr family was much more promising with stronger characters to fight with and can help me with leveling much more easily.
I chose to start with birthright and already own conquest. Unfortunately, conquest was the wrong choice for leveling as a beginner. Nohr's campaign has extremely limited XP and money, so be prepared for a rough ride. If you save with one character hogging up your XP, you can say goodbye to that save and restart. Fortunately, the game lets you restart at the branch of fate where you pick a side so you don't have to totally reset.

I chose to start with birthright and already own conquest. Unfortunately, conquest was the wrong choice for leveling as a beginner. Nohr's campaign has extremely limited XP and money, so be prepared for a rough ride. If you save with one character hogging up your XP, you can say goodbye to that save and restart. Fortunately, the game lets you restart at the branch of fate where you pick a side so you don't have to totally reset.
I heard Nohr was a harder path to take, but I went with them either way. Limited XP and Gold helps me strategize things like who kills who and what things to buy and such. Overall I just hope to enjoy the games with each branch not worrying about any wrong choice I made.

I heard Nohr was a harder path to take, but I went with them either way. Limited XP and Gold helps me strategize things like who kills who and what things to buy and such. Overall I just hope to enjoy the games with each branch not worrying about any wrong choice I made.
Trust me, bad choices will haunt you in conquest, so be cautious. I wish you the best of luck in this endeavor

I chose conquest! Mainly because it was the only one Walmart had but I totally love it. It's a lot better than the last fire emblem game I bought. #Stupid Shadow Dragons

FOR HOSHIDO. I picked Fire Emblem Birthright because A: I'm a beginning at Fire Emblem B: Hoshido seems like the good guy of the two. C: Takumi. D: I flipped a coin and got Fire Emblem Birthright. E: I watched someone play Fire Emblem Birthright. That's why I picked Birthright

I taked birthtrigth because I dont found the special edition, later y buyed conquest (its betten in my opinion except because you cant train for online mode)

I have to wait to buy revelations

I went with Birthright, so I sided with the Hoshidans. I do intend to get Conquest, and eventually Revelations, one day, so I'll end up siding with Nohr eventually.

I bought both on release but I guess you could say I chose the path of birthright. Also I'm a newbie at Fire Emblem but I'm managing Conquest...somehow...it's definitely tough but I must start Revelations, I must. Oh yeah, before I go I mu s t say one tiny thing. Ryoma > Xander.

I pretty much went with birthright so I went with that besides getting the 3rd one when it came out. This was my 1st time playing any FE game so I wanted to make sure it wasn't so hard for me to get into that way I could enjoy the story and the surroundings in the game. I finished birthright and really liked it .

I chose Hoshido because of the reason below :

I mean, how could you after what happened to mother? ;~;

I was also kind of leaning more towards it because I heard it's easier than Conquest and Revelations, but I would not have minded starting with Conquest first if what happened in the spoiler was different ;~;

I mean, how could you after what happened to mother? ;~;
yeah, the mother that you only knew for 24 hours
I was also kind of leaning more towards it because I heard it's easier than Conquest and Revelations, but I would not have minded starting with Conquest first if what happened in the spoiler was different ;~;
norh isnt the culprit of mother´s death

I have all the paths available. As recommended by the game when making a decision, I chose to side with Hoshido, then Nohr and finally neither. I guess I tried to feel the game first then challenging myself further. Plus, the story flowed better when you follow the path I chose. The plot thickens that way when you get further into the game.

I got the special edition so obviously I started with revelations for the spoilers. nobody can spoil me if I spoil myself and so I did. I regret nothing of that choice.

I started with Birthright cuz if I start with Conquest, Birthright's difficulty, or lack thereof, will be underwhelming.

Also, it's considerably more light-hearted than Conquest.

Back