Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Super Smash Bros. series

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters
Mira

Mira

The Most Boring Person On Earth
Towns Folk
I love Smash Bros, Zelda, and Kirby series.

Smash Bros: Played 2 SSB games (Brawl, 3DS)
Zelda: Played 2 games (PH, ST)
Kirby: 2 (Super Star Ultra, Mass Attack)

Knows a lot of Kirby characters; Knows little Zelda characters; Knows ever Smash character

Wishlist:
Zelda- WWHD, MM3D, ALBW, OOT3D, Hyrule Warriors, ALTTP, Zelda U
Kirby- Triple Deluxe, Rainbow Curse, Nightmare in Dreamland, Kirby's Adventure, Kirby's Dream Land 2, The Amazing Mirror
Smash Bros: U

If l were to put ONE favorite series that I am more of a fan of, which ones would it be? What makes you pick that choice? Thanks.

Reactions: gerrardos
Though I would say that I really really like Super Smash Brothers , I would go for the Legend of Zelda series since it is more of a series that Super Smash Brothers . SSB is a more of a collection of all the Nintendo series .

I really loved the LoZ series because of the unique storyline and characters it gives as well as the cool adventure that you'll have that is really amazing :D

I would go for the Legend of Zelda series as it has a guaranteed great storyline every game you play. Plus, nowadays it has amazing gameplay and graphics.

I love Smash Bros, Zelda, and Kirby series.

Smash Bros: Played 2 SSB games (Brawl, 3DS)
Zelda: Played 2 games (PH, ST)
Kirby: 2 (Super Star Ultra, Mass Attack)

Knows a lot of Kirby characters; Knows little Zelda characters; Knows ever Smash character

Wishlist:
Zelda- WWHD, MM3D, ALBW, OOT3D, Hyrule Warriors, ALTTP, Zelda U
Kirby- Triple Deluxe, Rainbow Curse, Nightmare in Dreamland, Kirby's Adventure, Kirby's Dream Land 2, The Amazing Mirror
Smash Bros: U

If l were to put ONE favorite series that I am more of a fan of, which ones would it be? What makes you pick that choice? Thanks.
My favourite series is probably the zelda series because of the fact that Legend of zelda spirit tracks was my first zelda game and that I really enjoyed it because of all the different opportunities and because of the tasks that you had and also because of the way all the characters interacted with each other, it just all came together really well and it was a triumph for nintendo because you got to drive a train in the game which added a sense of fun which had been lacking in some games before

While I really like both the Smash Bros. series as well as the Kirby series, I just don't find that they deliver the same feeling as a true Zelda game. The sheer excellence of the Zelda series is hard to dispute, as it is known for its excellent music, stunning gameplay, and amazing story that keep people coming back for more.

Back