Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe so

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
SuperAdenU

SuperAdenU

Lets Dance Boys!
Towns Folk
So lately I have been playing Pokemon X and AS and got a few shinies and wondered what other people had in their shiny collection. So I want all of you guys in the comments below to talk about all of your shinies that you have caught from any Gen 6 game and if some have special stories tell me about it(do it last though). For example here is my list of shinies in X and AS and some of their special stories

Pokemon X Pokemon AS
1. Mankey/Primape 1. Carvanha/Sharpedo
2. Gabite/ Garchomp 2. zubat/golbat/crobat
3. Smoochums/Jynx 3. Psyduck/Golduck
4.Scraggy/Scrafty 4. Magikarp/Gyarado
5.Mawile 5. Feebas/Milotic

So special ones are Smoochums , Mawile , carvanha , zubat , and Psyduck
Smoochums - I got while getting most Pokemon you can catch in X.
Mawile - I randomly found while I was checking out all my different friend safari`s.
Carvanha- I got while looking for sharpedo but eventually just evolved my shiny carvanha to get it.
Zubat - I found shiny zubat while I was looking for a few dexnav exclusive pokemon and came across shiny zubat randomly.
Psyduck-like zubat I was looking for Girafarig and randomly found shiny Psyduck.

Now I wanna here what shinies you have caught and some of their special stories.

shiny-metagross-pokemon-oras.jpg

Eevee
Clawitzer
2 luvdisc
Magicarp

Got eevee before the 3rd gym.

The only shiny I have ever gotten in my games would be spoink and it was so disappointing lol. I don't really even like spoink . I was when I was trying to hunt down a shiny Zangoose and after a while of looking I was going to give up then the shinny spoink came up and I really didn't want it but it was the 1st shinny I've ever had so I caught it.

Well to start things off I have two shiny magicarp. Then I have to shiny Remeraids. Then I have two shiny Carvanha. And yes all these Pokémon I am listing are ones that I cot in game with my ID. I have a whole bunch more but it would take way too long to list them all out. Right now I am working on catching too shiny Wailmers. Then I am going to catch too shiny Wingels and then I am going to catch a shiny tentacool. I do have some shiny legendary's but those I did not catch except for the event Pokémon.

Back