What should I do?

• Thread starter CherryButt
  • Start date

What Should I do?

• Transfer it through SD Card ( Tell me how to do it )

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Use System Transfer ( Honestly don't want to )

• Another way ( Tell me what I should do )

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
CherryButt

CherryButt

Nintendo 3DS Addict
Towns Folk
Hello guys. :pompus: I got Fantasy Life a month ago, and I like the game, but would like to get my brother Fantasy Life so we could play together. My brother and I didn't want to spend money so we tried different ways. I sot really far so far, so I don't want to lost my data. First, we tried to transfer games through the SD card. Not exactly sure if that could work. I moved all of my information onto my computer, but when I did, all of the information wasn't words, but seems to be codes. Then, my next choice. I was considering using system transfer, but when I did, I read the warning thingy and it said I would lost my data on it. I did move all my information into my computer, so I somewhat backed it up. So I might could do it, but don't want to risk it. Then, probably the dumbest way I did. I tried to get free Fantasy Life eshop codes through not-allowed. I completed the servery with all the surveys filled out, but I still didn't get it. Someone please tell me what I should do. More preferably, through the comments. Thanks :cat:

You need to buy the game, simply. You can't avoid paying 2 games if both of you want to play it. You can't transfer it via SD Card, as the data is bound to your NIND which can only be used on one console at a time.

System Transfer will wipe your original data and transfer all of it to the next console, you don't want to do this.

I guess it's too late for that, but I think you should have bought it retail - you could have shared the cartridge. Maybe you can share the game on one console? It has three save files, after all.

Reactions: faustine
Sorry to say but Transferring the game via the system transfer and the sd transfer is both incompatable to do that . Like Sunny said , the game is bounded to you Nintendo Network ID so if you transfer the game , the original one will no longer have it , and the sd thing won't work because the game was specially licensed to the specific console so the best choice is to buy another game

Generators won't work unfortunately :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back