What should I get?

• Thread starter ESP
  • Start date

Amiibos or Legend of Legacy?

• I accidently clicked "Add Additional Response".

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
ESP

ESP

No Limits
Towns Folk
I applied for a job at a local store not to far from where I live since I decided to not start my second year of college yet and I have about $80 with me now. So here's my dilemma: a few weeks ago, I walked to a GameStop near where I used to go to high school to get a new controller and I noticed that they had a bunch of R.O.B, Zelda, and ZSS amiibos. I use ZSS more than Zelda for sandbagging purposes. Also, I have one more demo use of The Legend of Legacy and I done A LOT in that game and don't want to lose it. Annnd there's Black Ops 3. So my question is, what should I get? Should I get ZSS, Zelda (optional. She's common and I don't use her often), and R.O.B (apparently, he's a Unicorn and I should prolly get him, while he's on shelves) or should I get TLoL (I've managed to go months without playing the last use but that game is excited as heck. Maybe I can find a used)? I'm planning on making a trip there today when the weather's good and I haven't passed out from sleep-deprived exhaustion.

I think You should get Zelda if it's and amibo because those things are awsome. Zelda is a very popular game so I don't think your will forget. Zelda is just flat out awsome.

I think You should get Zelda if it's and amibo because those things are awsome. Zelda is a very popular game so I don't think your will forget. Zelda is just flat out awsome.
I was in the mood to get Black Ops 3 so I had enough for one amiibo. Since I love Link, I of course choose him. Funny thing is, I actually considered Zelda my main at one point. But I just stopped using her. Link just seems like a better choice. Plus unlike Zelda, he's an Uncommon amiibo.

R.O.B. seems like a rare amiibo that seems cool to get. I've seen the R.O.B. amiibo in stores but in a bundle with Duck Hunt and Mr.Game & watch. So I recommend that you get the retro character pack if you like collecting amiibo by chance.

Reactions: ESP
R.O.B. seems like a rare amiibo that seems cool to get. I've seen the R.O.B. amiibo in stores but in a bundle with Duck Hunt and Mr.Game & watch. So I recommend that you get the retro character pack if you like collecting amiibo by chance.
Umm. Maybe. I'm still amazed though. How can the retro pack be considered a Unicorn if I can find packs of them? How can Uncommon ZSS packs be gone after a few days but Unicorns are still there? Maybe I will get it. Unicorns fetch a pretty penny.

Reactions: Eric Cartman
I'd say games would be the clear winner over amiibo now that the latter barely has any functionality anymore. They're little more than collectible figures and, unless you're more of a collector type or want something that might actually be worth something in a few years, games will always objectively be of more interest.

I've heard Legend of Legacy was quite interesting and changed up the usual RPG mechanics quite a bit. Especially for the level up system. It's spiritual successor, Alliance Alive, is supposed to be even better - and even got a remaster on the Switch. It actually looks pretty good, I'd like to play AA at some point if I ever have the chance.

At this point, now Alliance Alive has been released and even rereleased on the Switch, I suppose that would be something to look into instead of the original Legend of Legacy. It looks like quite an interesting little RPG so certainly worth it if you're into those kinds of niche games. Plus, Vivian is cute.

Back