SSB for 3DS What should I get?

• Thread starter Sans
  • Start date
Sans

Sans

You're gonna have a bad time.
Banned User
So recently, I won a giveaway contest and I'm 5th in line to get something for free. However, I cannot decide what to get. My original plan was to get the Super Mario Maker stage but since that's been taken, I have to choose something else. I also wanted hyrule castle 64 but that was also not available. So I narrowed the prizes down to 4 choices that I liked. They are:
  • Viridi Set
  • Peach's Castle 64
  • Rathalos Set
  • Black Knight Set
So all I am asking for is an opinion for one of these items. State which one I should ask for and explain why.

According to my post on the conversion of PC to USD, you're 4 Play Coins away from 75 cents, which is the exact cost of a Mii costume. So your best choice is to get Peach's Castle 64 and just ask for one of the Mii costumes in the Nooking Junction.

I'd say to go for the Peach's Castle 64 stage.Not only are you getting a new location to fight in with new music,but it's also the most expensive of the bunch,and I find Mii Fighter costumes to be found more frequently than other options like stages and characters around in the Nookling Junction,so enjoy the opportunity while it's there. :)

I'd vote for the stage because it's actual gameplay, not just more skins for a character you already have.

Thanks for your input guys. Much appreciated.

Back