What should my first wii u game be?

• Thread starter codyplays
  • Start date
codyplays

codyplays

Pancake
Towns Folk
So I found some old games and found some trade offers, did some math and I'm short 7$ of a wii u which I hope to buy by the end of the week.

But there are so many games for it, and I don't know which one I should aim to pick up first?

Really you can recommend any game to me, I'm open to trying new things

I recommend Smash Bros because there is so much stuff to do. You can play single player(and there's tons of modes for that), or if your friends are at your house you can play multiplayer and have a fun time.
If you don't like Smash Bros I would recommend New Super Mario Bros U or Super Mario 3D World.

Smash would probably be your best bet. There are a ton of modes and online to play so it will last you a while. I would have recommended Hyrule Warriors , but that's very hit or miss.

SMASH BROS.
Sorry for the caps, this thread needed some drama

The most definite choice would be Super Smash Bros for the Wii U because it is a very awesome game that will have you playing for hours and hours . It really is recommended to anyone especially Wii U users because the Wii U version of Super Smash bros has tons of more things and content than the 3ds version . So this game is a solid choice . Then for secondary games I would say maybe Super Mario games or Zelda games and especially Mario Kart 8 !

Ok getting smash bros! Actually my first game will be super Mario 3d world because it comes with the bundle:p
So this question is kind of rhetorical since that's my first game now:rotfl:

Also if I get it by March 31 I get mewtwo for free so I guess I'll aim for smash

Get Monster Hunter Tri Ultimate for the Wii U. The online is free.. & There is always people on.

well when i first saw y0ur thread, i immediately thought of suggesting mariokart 8, but considering that you only have 7 dollars it is kind of impossible that you acually get ithaha anyway i think you could get steam world dig by that amount, the game is good, i liked the concept of the game, specially because you never know what is going to appear so, i think it is worth

I suggest that you get mario kart 8. The graphics are amazing with new items to use in it too. The tracks have much more detail than the previous mario kart games. There is also dlc that is out for mario kart 8 which is worth buying too. You will not regret getting this amazing mario kart game.

Back