Gen 4 What should My Pokemon Heart Gold team be?

• Thread starter SuperAdenU
  • Start date
SuperAdenU

SuperAdenU

Lets Dance Boys!
Towns Folk
I am going to start my play through of Heart Gold and I need you guys help for a team I have an idea but I want to see yours in the comments below. Here is Mine... Feraligatr, Crobat, Amphoras, Charizard, (when I get to Kanto) Leafeon, (when I get national dex) then maybe well Idk.... that`s my ideas buuuutttttt they`re some flaws in this but just 2 Leafeon I need the national dex for which I don`t get till I do something after the elite Four.. and then again for Charizard but I have to go to Kanto after the Elite Four.... SO yaaaa. I wanna see your ideas in the comments below but I have one rule only one of each type even if it`s the secondary type. That is all I got to say so can`t wait to see some good ideas later today. Oh and thanks for helping if you did. Oh and no Pokemon involving trading plz I cant do that on emulators because I don`t know how to unless you know how to plz do tell me. Oh no choosing starters for gen 1 and 2 plz cause I am going to have Feraligtr and Charizard but you may add gen 3 starters and gen 4 if you can get them in that game I don`t know and what I will do for the Pokemon ideas. I might have some ideas together and I will try to use all of them even if I have a box dedicated to it and switching back and forth for some gym leaders and all. But I want my dream team on the Elite Four. But ya that is all I have to say so get those ideas rolling in!

images (3).jpg

Keep Feraligatr and Crobat. Charizard is cool but can easily be replaced since Crobat can learn fly and there many other fire types to choose from, I prefer Arcaine although its in Kanto so it isn't easy to get :p I would change that Leafeon to a Espeon since it is more useful and has a better movepool.

Just gotta rep that Dragonite. Sure it takes a while to raise it but man is it worth it. Every time I replay HGSS I always raise one.

There's also Tyranitar which is a bit easier to obtain and he's incredibly good in HGSS.

Definitely keep the Charizard. I love that guy! They should do you well in while battling. I love Pokemon heartgold version and believe it was probably the best Pokemon game ever! Hope your team works out great for you! It seems like a good one so good luck! I agree with @Chopper that Lefeon should be replaced with espeon or at least umbreon. They may be a bit better than lefeon with a good bit of training. Definintely keep Crobat. That poison and flying is a great combo!

Back