what should the next splatoon map be ?

• Thread starter King A.R.K
  • Start date
King A.R.K

King A.R.K

Mr.Awesome
Towns Folk
i think the next splatoon map be a a train station that goes into the ocean it would be mirrioded like all other maps and the train stations would stop your patjh ... i feel like the residents would be popcorn shrimp like the dude at shrimp kicks but mor cowboy like like and leave a reply or qoute

I guess there should be a stage where it takes place in a Harbor. I guess that the water and incoming ships will be hazards, as well as the cargo trucks. That train station idea that you mentioned isn't bad, if the trains can instantly splat you if you get ran over, but it seems a bit violent.

To me I think the next splatoon map should be an obstacle course map. You have huge walls to go over. Small openings to swim under and of course some pretty high sniping spots. Or they should map a map where everything is all white. You can't see anything but when you spray your ink you reveal the map. That's what I think should be the next map.

There should be one in based in a city. You can paint and swim up high-top buildings with ease. At night-time the lights would go on, to show you the way. It would be pretty! xD

I just thinking jumping from building to building would be so much fun! You would also be able to hide in dark corners (on level ground) to have the advantage. What about ladders to help you up to higher heights? :D

Cars and people don't have to exist in the map, either. They'd just get in the way. :p

Back