What shows do you watch on your laptop? (Specifically, shows that don't air anymore.)

• Thread starter WarioTails358
  • Start date
WarioTails358

WarioTails358

Dedede that's the name you should know!
Towns Folk
What Shows do you see on your laptop that don't air anymore on tv? For me I would use my laptop to go to
Places to watch shows That I learned about while playing some games such as DuckTales, Kirby Right Back At Ya! (I love that line"That There some Mass Weapons of DededeStruction") and som shows that were shown a few years ago but I can't seem to find such as the Beyade series. I Also go on Netflix to see to see if they have some of those shows.
So what shows do you see on your laptop that dont air anymore?

I used to watch Kenan & Kel, The Inbetweeners, iCarly and Drake & Josh. I really miss these shows. :p

such a shame they all had to end. xD

Reactions: Icemario
I used to watch Kenan & Kel, The Inbetweeners, iCarly and Drake & Josh. I really miss these shows. :p

such a shame they all had to end. xD

I love your taste in shows.

I used to watch a lot of the old cartoons they had on Cartoon Network (eg. Ed, Edd 'n Eddy, Cow and Chicken), plus Kenan & Kel and Everybody Hates Chris. I forget any others.

Reactions: Mikaya
i watch a lot of comedy show like friends and cartoon show like jhonny bravo and spongebob squarepants but my favorite is samurai jack i am done with it but i miss it

Sabrina the Teenage Witch, Gilmore Girls, Charmed. Okay so you can find Charmed and Gilmore Girls on TV sometimes but they don't come on in order so it's no fun. T_T

We have a Roku in my house and we have this little Nickelodeon app that plays the older shows! Pinky and the Brain, Rugrats, old Spongebob, etc. Even the commercials are old LOL! They had a commercial for Starfox for the Nintendo 64 yesterday hehe.

My List
Colombo
Murder She Wrote
Drake and Josh
Diagnoses Murder
Monk

i miss the Adams family inuyasha durarara scoobydoo and zatch bell

I don't really like the way the kids channels air cartoons here, new episodes are not aired frequently enough so I watch Legend of Korra (or well, used to because it ended...), Regular Show and Gravity Falls online. I also watch various Youtubers online.

Only Metalocalypse because it isn´t aired in germany any more,but hey atlest I can watch it with original Synchronistion now

I watch the original Pokémon, Hamtaro, Courage the Cowardly dog, Zatch Bell, Hack, Card Captors, XXXHolic. I loved all those shows

Can Ipads count?

Can Ipads count?
I guess every none tv electronic with internet counts

Then its:
Megas XLR
Mucha Lucha
The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy

Samurai Jack still airs on Toonami!

I watch whatever anime I'm interested in at the time.

Most recently that was Oreimo back in December.

the sing-off

Back