What shows do you wish would get a reboot?

• Thread starter Jeff The Killer
  • Start date
Jeff The Killer

Jeff The Killer

Go. To. Sleep!
Towns Folk
I know that a lot of shows are getting reboots, like Kids Next Door, Powerpuff Girls, Full House, Teen Titans, Scooby Doo (seriously when isn't this show updated!?) But which show do you wish would get a reboot?

I personally wish Courage the Cowardly Dog would get a reboot, I love the old version for nostalgic reasons but imagine how they could do the new version. With technology having improved the monsters could be scarier and they could make situations seem spooky or scary but end up sweet (like the episode with the man when he and Courage were playing with the bells).

That's one I would love to see brought back. What about you guys?

Reactions: BonnetteForever
Megas XLR because chicks dig giant robots

Reactions: Jeff The Killer
I remember this show! I can't believe I almost forgot it. I would love to see it again too!

I'm more of the "Original-content" or "Brand-new-franchise" kind of fan, but dangit! There are a few great moments in my television history I need back. (Or made better. Y'know how a reboot goes.)

On the top of my list, I need to see "Almost Human" make a comeback. Dang Fox peoples took a sci-fi diamond-in-the-rough and did away with it because it didn't preform as expected.

Megas XLR because chicks dig giant robots

I remember this show! I can't believe I almost forgot it. I would love to see it again too!
I remember hearing once that this show was taken out due to certain controversy.I don't remember the especific reason,but I also think it would be nice to have it back in its original form or in a reboot.
Personaly,I am entirely up for reboots of Jonnhy Bravo,Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends;Ed,Edd n' Eddy and House of Mouse.Those shows are essentialy nostalgic,and they are hilarious even until today. :D

Reactions: Jeff The Killer
Fosters Home for Imaginary Friends, I loved watching when it came on (Cheese was my favorite character).

I remember being obsessed with Ed Edd n Eddys theme when I was little, I don't know why :rotfl:

Man all these cool shows they could revive and they just don't.

Reactions: BonnetteForever
Back