XBox What Skyrim mods do you use

• Thread starter Shulk
  • Start date
Shulk

Shulk

You dare oppose the will of a god?
Towns Folk
What are some good mods that you would like me to now or try out! Some of the mods I use are mostly adds in swords but I want to know some of the you guys use. The mods I use is.
  • Massunune Re-forged
  • The Legend of Zelda Skyrim SE
  • Sword of Fiery Darkness A custom Model in 4k HD
  • Unique Armor and Weapons Unenchanted and Craftable
  • Altair's dagger from Assassin's Creed
  • Classic Zelda music for Skyrim
  • Dark Weapons kit
  • Royal Armory get the weapons
  • Kings Vengeance Great Sword
  • Lightnings Armor from Final Fantasy
  • TFM Armor Pack I
  • Ring of God Mode
  • Free Crafting
  • Cheat Room
  • Frostmourne Sword
  • LoTR Weapons
  • Divine Daedric Dawn breaker (Re-forged)
  • Master Katana
  • Lightning Follower.esp
  • Final Fantasy Combat Theme
  • Xbox one Crisis Core (FF7) Buster Sword
  • Epona Xb1
  • The Temple of Time, Kokiri's Vengeance
  • The Gaster Blaster Mod
  • Assassins creed 4 Edwards Robes
  • Final Fantasy VII Victory FanRequest
  • Tsirgi_Steel (adds all of the buster swords from FF

Last edited:
First and foremost. Project P.E.W. That is one of the best mods ever made.

I have too many mods on my current version to list here, so I'll just list my favourites:

• Sky UI - This mod is just needed. Makes the game so much nicer to play.
  • Unofficial Skyrim Patches - Another needed mod since it fixes SO many things that would otherwise break, softlock or corrupt the game as well as adding some quality of life changes like typo fixes and such.
  • Static Mesh Improvement - Just makes things in the world look nicer without making the game that much more intensive to run.
  • Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Same as SMI, also doesn't affect performance too much so suitable for mid-low end PCs.
  • Book Covers - Just aesthetically pleasing instead of viewing boring uninteresting book covers.
  • Simply Knock - Something that should have been in the game originally. Just allows you to knock on locked doors to try and persuade them to let you in instead of breaking an entering all the time.
  • Enderal: Shards of Order - An expansion to Skyrim. Adds a whole new world that's almost as big as Skyrim itself, and is about as deep as Skyrim in terms of dungeons, quests, NPCs, monsters. Also full voice acting for NPCs and a whole story. I think it's estimated at about another 50+ hours of gameplay it adds.
  • Heljarchen Farm - Basically just adds a farm you can control and upgrade and stuff. Complete with livestock and a meadery if you upgrade it to that.
  • The Forgotten City - Adds a new city with a murder mystery quest. Includes voice acting and stuff as well.
  • Hidden Hideouts of Skyrim - Just adds more things to find in the world.
  • Ranger Cabins and Corners of Skyrim - Adds even more things to find and explore.
  • Descent into Madness - Really fun new quest line with puzzles and such.
  • The Notice Board - Adds just a lot more play time with quests. Mod was based on the Witcher's notice board.
  • Fishing in Skyrim - Adds fishing, not much else to say.
  • Frostfall - Ups the difficulty and just adds a lot more immersion.
  • New Beginings - A really useful mod. Allows you to start the game in somewhere different then the standard opening on a horse and cart towards your death sentence. Is an improvement on the original "Alternate Start" mod.

There's so many more I could list tbh. But that list is already long enough.

:eyes:

I think I tried a house mod but that's it. Can't remember if it's the one that broke my game and I had to uninstall.

Reactions: 28142
Back