What Stage Would you play on the 3ds and wii u version?

• Thread starter WarioTails358
  • Start date
WarioTails358

WarioTails358

Dedede that's the name you should know!
Towns Folk
Out of all the currently announced stages for Super Smash Bros For Nintendo 3ds and Wii U, Which stage would you play on first after seeing the current stages for each version? My First Stage On the 3ds version would be either gold plains or the super Mario 3d land stage. For the Wii U version it might be either Mushroomy Kingdom U or Skyloft.

Gold Plains, Tortimer Island, and Arena Ferox. I don't care about Wii U. Only since I'm not buying it.

the legend of zelda skyward sword skyloft battle stage

For the 3DS it would be Lumiose City. For the Wii U I'm not sure yet but perhaps Palutena's temple because it's the biggest stage to date and I want to see if it's worth battling on. Either that or whatever stage is chose 1st when I play Classic mode.

Lumoise city for me also. (3DS) It would be wonderful to battle in such a beautiful lit city. I won't be getting the Wii U version (don't have a Wii U). :p

Lumoise city for me also. (3DS) It would be wonderful to battle in such a beautiful lit city. I won't be getting the Wii U version (don't have a Wii U). :p

And from the TV series there should be a garchomp terrorizing the prism tower and yes there is a stage at the centrico plaza, AKA the Lumiose City-Prism Tower

Probably the New Super Mario Bros 2 or Pac-Man stage, since they have special mechanics who can make the game funnier.
As for the WiiU, I would have played on any of them, but since I don't have a WiiU... At least, I'll be satisfied with the 3DS version.

Pac-Man stages would be awesome!

I would choose Final Destination for the Wii U version.
This will be my first home console Wii U game and I would want to see what the stage can be capable of and see the look of it.

For 3DS, Prism Tower, Rainbow Road and a few others look really cool. As for Wii U stages, I like Kalos Pokemon League and Maka Wuhu Wuhu Island Pilot Wings the best.

I'm looking forward to playing on the Lumiose City stage this time around. I also want to play on the Kid Icarus stage (I think it's either Dark Lord Gaol's Castle or the Reaper Fortress). I'm glad that the 3DS version features stages from other 3DS games as that lets you play a whole new game in a familiar environment.

Back