What systems to you prefer to put your Virtual Console?

• Thread starter Mykaelochi
  • Start date
M

Mykaelochi

Pokemon Master
Towns Folk
I've got another topic I would like to talk about today and its about where you like to put NES, SNES, N64, Game Boy, Game Boy Color, Game Boy Advance, and DS Virtual Console titles on what system. Just so you that I do know that Game Boy and Game Boy Color VC is only on the 3DS. My preference is to have my NES VC on my 3DS, SNES VC on my Wii U, N64 VC on my Wii because N64 titles aren't on Wii U yet. And then GBA VC on Wii U because I'm not a 3DS Ambassador which I think is a rip off. Leave your thoughts and play Nintendo!

I like to play virtual console games on the Wii or 3ds. I think that they are also easier to because the Wii classic controller is fun and the 3ds has a little joystick like thing. Those are my favorites.

At the moment I simply buy a few of the high score/arcade style NES games on both my 3DS and Wii U, and the rest of the NES games for my Wii U. All SNES games of course are on Wii U VC, as I only bought a few on Wii VC, and I don't really play N64 VC games much so I'll just wait for them to come to Wii U. I also prefer to play GBA VC games on Wii U due to their better performance compared to the 3DS VC versions.

I think most, if not all of the VC games that I have or that I'll have will be on my 3DS. I don't know why, but the idea of having so many games from different platforms in one sounds more appealing than all in one home console (Note: I'm not saying that the Wii or the WiiU's VC are bad, it's just that I love portable systems. And when they get access to that kind of feature, it's even better ![still secretly hoping for a SNES/GBA VC on the 3DS]).

I'd like to have them on the original Wii (which I downloaded a whole load of SNES games), and perhaps some on the 3DS (GBA/DS VC games would suit it). The Wii U would also be a decent console for VC games as well.

I'm a mixed bag, honestly. Most of my NES games are on my 3DS but I have quite a few on my Wii U.

My 3DS. A few on Wii U but I prefer 3DS cause I can play the classics on the go

I think that I would prefer Virtual Console games on my 3ds mostly , since you can use the convenience of the Circle pad for some games ( not always ) and it is really pretty neat as well for any Game Boy Advance games or others , so I would say for the 3ds :) Oh and it's my only system that could use VC , but , oh well :panda:

I have a few games on my Wii. I like them on the Wii because I like them on the bigger tv screen. I do prefer them to be on my 3ds because then I can take them anywhere I go all in one place. I do like to have them on the original console, mostly on my gba.

I would like to have games such as the NES for the 3ds/Wii U. Both consoles play these types of games very well, especially the Wii U and its compatibility with the Wii motes. I guess those controls are a wireless NES control, and it controls perfectly, especially in Contra, which is nice.

Back