Fates What the heck Fates!!!

• Thread starter AngelsShadow
  • Start date
AngelsShadow

AngelsShadow

Number XIV in the orginization, The Noisy Artist
Towns Folk
I am going to post this so hopefully no one else makes the same mistake i did and completely screw over an hour and a half of work. So I married Ryoma and Riahnka (or how ever the heck its spelled), So I go and start playing the paralouge to get Ryomas kid right. Well wrong The little peice of crap dies in three turns before I can save him, and guess what no matter what difficulty you are on he is lost FOREVER, so if you play the paralouge and the kid dies just reset. The best method for saving him is using the rescue rod and bring his parents over to him ASAP.

So I hope you guys will benefit from my failure and not screw up one of the strongest children in the game.

P.S. It dose not matter what difficulty you play on If he dies in the paralouge before you save him he is gone forever.

Reactions: V_Weeb
Well yeah, that's generally what happens on any and all failed rescue missions :p

Reactions: Zukrad and Iridium Winter
Well yeah, that's generally what happens on any and all failed rescue missions :p
I never had a failed mission before now. It was a learning experience.

Reactions: Blue Knight
Lucky i was about to play that paralogue.

Lucky i was about to play that paralogue.
Well im glad I could help you out. that child is suposed to be one of the best units

Reactions: V_Weeb
Well im glad I could help you out. that child is suposed to be one of the best units
Not exactly in my case. He was actually one of my units that were easily killed. He both has weak defense and resistance. He's a bit slow. But I guess all his stat points move to his strength. Mitama and Kiragi were one of my strongest even though they were archers

Reactions: AngelsShadow
I didn't know the kids could die off in the paralouge so this is news for me. Most the time I just try to kill things off before they get to the kid so I never came across that issue . Thanks for letting us know about it cause that does sound like a massive pain to deal with. I know to be a lot more careful now in getting the kids.

I didn't know the kids could die off in the paralouge so this is news for me. Most the time I just try to kill things off before they get to the kid so I never came across that issue . Thanks for letting us know about it cause that does sound like a massive pain to deal with. I know to be a lot more careful now in getting the kids.
Awsome, I am glad you wont be making the same stupid mistake I did. good luck man, also You need to watch out for archers when you come flying in on yo air unit.

Awsome, I am glad you wont be making the same stupid mistake I did. good luck man, also You need to watch out for archers when you come flying in on yo air unit.
will do

Reactions: AngelsShadow
Back