What the Smash Ultimate World of Light Trailer Would Have Looked Like On GBC

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management

It's kinda hilarious how Kirby dodged them all LOL.

Reactions: Starry Windy and Samster
Whoa, that’s awesome! :eek:

That’s a pretty faithful reproduction of the World of Light Reveal Trailer. Tbh, if this ever got released for GBA, I would buy it, no questions asked. What’s that? You’re asking why I would buy this on such an impulse desicion? I THOUGHT I SAID NO QUESTIONS!!! :eyes2:

Being serious, this is actually pretty neat, and must have taken quite a while to create. Well done, whoever made this! :D

Already saw this but i'm glad you posted it for everyone to see :D

I find it pretty neat when seeing character's spoken lines gets represented as texts (as per typical Gameboy limitations), and hearing the Warp Star sound effects in Gameboy feels authentic too. Looks like the folks who made this one already have some experiences on making demake videos before, so this looks pretty great as usual.

Reactions: Samster
I thought Super Smash Land and Smash for a calculator was fun so this would be the next logical step up. What? This isn't official you say? Oh well. I wish they did this with more games and I really wish if you're going to do this for one intro you really should do this for whole games for the sake of achieving hackers respects instead of just a few viewers.

Back