What things can nintendo add for a future AC game?

• Thread starter Mr_nerdytalk
  • Start date
Mr_nerdytalk

Mr_nerdytalk

New Kid on the Block
Towns Folk
  1. I love Animal Crossing so mutch and love how it become but i miss some of the old fitures like on Wild world were you can use the msg bottle stuff like that. But yea i really would lilke for a future AC game like more space for you to put your stuff and more space for mail or a biger pocket also we need difrent Trees like tinny trees or no rocks on the ground i just hate when im about to put a path on the ground but cant cuz theres a freaking rock in the way! also would like if we can chose where are new villagers are goint to move cuz ive lost alot of hybrids and alot of paths ruind be cuz of that i just hate it. Add new animals like i would like to see a shark villager or a bat villager ohhh a fox villager yea what does the fox say....... any ways we need new animals also we need new haire styles and new haire colors. Also there should be like something that you can transfer your money to another players account cuz i hate it when i have to go drop the bells or have to pick them up it takes to mutch time i would also love if you can put some types of PwP on the beach that would be awesome like i would put the torch in the beach and let us put more then just 30 pwp like at least 40 or 45 would be nice and add more PwP like swing sets,Trampolines ect. Also i know this would never happend and this is not Harvest moon but AC would be the best game ever if you could marry some one and have a baby XD i know that there are no humans in the town only animals but maybe in the new AC they could put other humas that live in town and you could do somethings like in harvest moon and unlock events and stuff so yea this are some of the things i think shuld be on the future AC game thats if they make a new one what are your guys opinions? or what things do you wanna see in a future AC game. ps sorry for my bad gramar im not that good in inglish.

Yeah, there should be Pick Axes for rocks, maybe some boats that you can control for lake/pond fishing, and/or a dirt path that leads to different towns so that you can utilize a bike.

Reactions: Tohru1 and 3dsatackman
(Slightly off topic but can you try to break up your lines a bit better? Walls of texts are hard to read...)

I think that marraige/children would be a bit weird, especially since kids play the game. Admittedly I kinda pretend to do that since I use multiple characters, but that's aside the point.

If transactions between different character's banks accounts were put in place, that would cause a lot of trouble for some people. Keep in mind, having up to 4 players in place was made incase multiple people played the game. A younger sibling that has their own account could easily mess up the older sibling's account as is and bank transactions between other characters would add another way for them to do that.

I think there should somehow be a new way to flat out move the rocks to wherever you want them. I really don't care if Tom Nook handed over his home estate job to Lyle and became a Construction Worker in a plow machine. Just somehow. I agree rock positioning can be annoying (though in my town they aren't in bad spots)

Since I make most of my own clothes in game, a couple things related to what I'd want:
A larger color pallette. There's only, like, 2 or 3 shades of red that aren't blinding. There's no colors similar to black for shading, and there's not enough darker browns either (plenty of browns but not enough darker ones). There should be a few more gold/yellow shades as well that aren't as bright.
More clothing types and also different collars would be nice. I think there should be choices for collars such as v neck or strapless, rather than having to imitate that with the color pallette. This probably won't happen but just a thought. Also, more hat types, and even making your own bottoms (you could choose between skirt, shorts, or pants) would be nice.

Also, in a future AC, Cyrus could help you make/refurbish your own furniture kind of like Mabel does.

I would like them to add NES games in it like they did in the original animal crossing. They are so fun and you can collect so many of them. Well that is what I think that they should add to a future animal crossing.

Reactions: Tohru1
Better customisation for Mayor/Playor.
More villagers with more personalities..
Better and more PWPS.
Better house exteriors and such.
More furniture sets.
More conversations/dialogue.
More shops.
More fun things to do in the game..

Maybe amibo feature is the most appreciated thing i could think of since it'swould a succes it would be cool to get Animal Crossing character amibo figure.

I have a long wishlist for Animal Crossing...
Villager: I would like if you could customize the starting look of you're villager. Also if you could carry more items in you're pockets that would be nice and I could get bells quicker. Also, if you're villager could actually take off pants, and maybe you could have 12 fruits stacked instead of 9.
Mr. Ressetee: Make him pop in front of you're house and let's give him a longer lecture, New Leaf just made it short.
Animals: Maybe they could do more, maybe they could add more animals.
New: These are lots of new stuff i'd like to see......
Sports: If you're villager could play sports competitively with the animals for fun that would be cool, but what if a traveling sports animal came and hosted tournaments, or maybe animals could host tournaments, and you could figure skate ( pairs ) with one of the animals, that would be cool, and maybe you could fall into deeper relationships by doing sports together.
Roller Skates/blades and bikes: Maybe there could be another shop that sells these items, or maybe Timmy and Tommy would, I don't know, but maybe they could help you go places faster, skates/blades go about double you're running speed, and bikes go triple you're running speed.
More Fruit choices: Maybe more fruits can grow.
Shovel breaking: Break rocks with you're shovel, one leaves a dent, two gets a crack, three gets a big crack, and fourth breaks it, and you should get rewarded for smashing rocks, like a bag of gold 50%, or a jewel 25%, or nothing at all 25%.
Lottery: Lotteries should be added, takes 2.000 bells to buy a ticket, but if you win you recieve 500.000.000 bells!

I never play the previous series/game of AC before, so I don't have much to compare.
Personally I think the game gets boring too quickly once the museum is nearly completed.
Maybe add more things to explore, or let us have pets!

I have a long wishlist for Animal Crossing...
Villager: I would like if you could customize the starting look of you're villager. Also if you could carry more items in you're pockets that would be nice and I could get bells quicker. Also, if you're villager could actually take off pants, and maybe you could have 12 fruits stacked instead of 9.
Mr. Ressetee: Make him pop in front of you're house and let's give him a longer lecture, New Leaf just made it short.
Animals: Maybe they could do more, maybe they could add more animals.
New: These are lots of new stuff i'd like to see......
Sports: If you're villager could play sports competitively with the animals for fun that would be cool, but what if a traveling sports animal came and hosted tournaments, or maybe animals could host tournaments, and you could figure skate ( pairs ) with one of the animals, that would be cool, and maybe you could fall into deeper relationships by doing sports together.
Roller Skates/blades and bikes: Maybe there could be another shop that sells these items, or maybe Timmy and Tommy would, I don't know, but maybe they could help you go places faster, skates/blades go about double you're running speed, and bikes go triple you're running speed.
More Fruit choices: Maybe more fruits can grow.
Shovel breaking: Break rocks with you're shovel, one leaves a dent, two gets a crack, three gets a big crack, and fourth breaks it, and you should get rewarded for smashing rocks, like a bag of gold 50%, or a jewel 25%, or nothing at all 25%.
Lottery: Lotteries should be added, takes 2.000 bells to buy a ticket, but if you win you recieve 500.000.000 bells!
I'm just gonna comment on a few of these.

Villager. You do get plenty of starting look choices, depending on how you answer Rover's questions (or Kapp'n in the case of Wild World).
Mr Resseti. They made it short for a reason. That reason is he scares younger children and even teens such as myself. Nintendo probably got complaints, which is why they made him optional and his lectures shorter. I doubt they're gonna make him back to the way he was in City Folk, for example.
Sports. Actually, in the GCN game there was a field day type thing. Idk why they discontinued it but it has been done before so there must be a reason why it stopped.
Rollerskates/blades/bikes. I can see the roller skates working out, you could buy them as shoes, however I don't see how bikes could work out due to potential complications with the modeling and textures.
Shovel breaking: There already is an easter egg called a money rock, once per day one of your rocks will give off up to 8,000 bells (16,000 if you're fast enough but I've never gotten that much before).
Lottery: Seems a bit far fetched to me, can't really see it working very well. There actually is a lottery system in the GCN but it works a bit differently than that.

huh, wait what?! I think I was about seven when I saw Mr. Resetti for the first time on wild word, and he scared the life out of me. The weird twisted background music and the way he looked as if he was about to hit you with his pickaxe really frightened me. I'm just a scaredy cat ;-;
I can see why Nintendo made his lectures shorter

I can only think of one thing right now:
-Maybe an eshop app, a bit like pokemon box/bank except you can store your animal crossing items/patterns in it? That would be really useful, especially because I tend to hoard a lot of furniture. :p

I would love to see the ability of this :
Isabelle says okay the town is loaded! Oh, Mayor, someone is moving in, can you choose a space to set their house?

Something like that, also, more sets of public works, there's not enough that I like that actually fits well with my town theme. And more villagers, player customization, ability to make pants (really Nintendo ? Why not? I understand you could make innapropriate stuff but c'mon) Perhaps a new way of transportation, like how in one a game there was a city (not city folk) and the player used a train to get there therefore allowing a way to draw this cats face, I made it so kawaii. I would also love to see you able to construct your face, outfit, hairstyle (including more hair), and that you can donate money to make the shops open faster rather than buying stuff from Ables or Nooklings to hope that a new shop appears. That would make the game much more enjoyable for me.

I think Nintendo should add a trading system. However, this feature would be only for online and would make it so much easier for trading. Another thing they should add is the ability to hold more tiles. As of right now, you can only hold a small amount of tiles. I know you can just make more characters and put the tiles there but it would make it so much easier with more tile space.

More interactive Item. Like you can play pinbal, billiards or little game in solo or with friends.

I would love to be able to rotate public work projects so it is more customizable, as well as being able to set vacant houses as public work projects for villagers to move into - then you can decorate your town without worrying it is going to be ruined by a villager plot on top of your hybrids and bushes.

Reactions: Knight Rain
I would love to be able to rotate public work projects so it is more customizable, as well as being able to set vacant houses as public work projects for villagers to move into - then you can decorate your town without worrying it is going to be ruined by a villager plot on top of your hybrids and bushes.
I would love to be able to set public works as houses! I would have much more room.

I think one thing Nintendo should add in the next Animal Crossing is the ability to increase your storage space (meaning closet wardrobes ec ctera) with bells or as a DLC. Having 18 pages just is not enough for me. Hence why I think Nintendo should add in extra space by purchase by Bells or DLC.

The next animal crossing game NEEDS to have this one feature in my opinion. There should be a save permanently type of thing. If you use it, you can set the village to stay as it is for an indefinite amount of time. There could be advanced options where you can choose to change seasons or have villagers move in and out. But for the most part, on the day you choose to set it like this, the town will permanently become like this and maybe to posted to some "complete town" thing online. No more weeds, or any villagers moving out, everything will stay the same. The game might then have a completed town option. There you can go in your village and do basic things like buy some stuff at the store, be able to change your house and the stuff in it, or catch fish. But the one thing you cant do is "change" your town. You cant kill or pick up and flowers or similar things on the ground from when you set the town to be complete. Your friend level with villagers will stay as it was when you finished the town and they will not move and they will give you quests and stuff to do. This would reaaaly be helpful for me. I could play as i wanted to in peace until the game got boring for me, then i would just save the game permanently and be free to play other games and come back to this one once in a while. There could also be an option to resume townbuilding so any incidents like your cousin permanently saving your game in the middle doesnt happen. What do you guys think of this? I sometimes have felt bored with the game so ive tried abandoning it but guilt gets me and a few months later my boredom is cured and i am back but my town is in ruins.

One thing I would like to add in the game is that some fruits grow on shrubs and vines. They should add a LOT of fruits to the game. Every person has his own village and we can go to other people's towns with ease.

I think it would be cool to be able to have the option to play as an animal. You know how Rover goes through the whole process with questions? Well there should be one where he says "Now I know this is a silly question...but uh are you human or an animal?"

Answering human will make him say "Oh man, my bad...I think I need glasses." Or something like that, and you'll stay human.

Answering animal will make him say "Yeah that's rights brother's and sisters in the fur!" Rover will then ask you for your favorite animal (or maybe your birthday year and it'll give you you Chinese Zodiac animal) and you can choose from the Animals that are featured in Animal Crossing. (Dragon year characters will probably look like gators, I'd like to see how Snakes would be in the game, and to get the Cat the response should be "I don't want to talk about that....")

I would also like to see maybe a restaurant or a movie theater, the theater probably will be similar to Dr. Shrunk with learning emotions but instead our characters will use/ learn the emotion as they watch the movie.

A lawn mower would be fun to have...because the weeds are so annoying to pull when you haven't played in a while. Or if not that have the option to be paid to pull them or pay someone to pull them.

Have Pokémon in Animal Crossing, the characters used to mention Pokémon in the first one but now...nothing, they can have like Pokémon themed clothes or furniture.

Speaking of furniture, more Nintendo themed Furniture like Zelda, Kirby, Fire Emblem...Pokémon and you can be awarded with a Mii statue of Mr. Satoru Iwata if you decorate your house Nintendo style for a year.

Also you guys remember the sports events they used to have? They should bring that back too.

Back