What to get? Decisions,decisions...

• Thread starter P2.0
  • Start date
P2.0

P2.0

BlueJ was here.
Towns Folk
Well,I don't have to tell you,cuz me and you both know that Ssb4 is gonna be next on everyone's list.That's just logic. XD But after you've gotten that,what'll come next for you? I have a lot of games I wanna get,mainly some I can play with others with,like Mario Kart 7,or AC:NL,or even Fantasy Life! :D But maybe I'm wrong.Maybe after you get Smash Bros.,you'll be content,and the hype will go down? Hard to say...

After you get SSB4, I'd recommend Mario Kart 7 to you. It's one of the - to use a trite expression - 'essentials' for the 3DS :D The multiplayer gives it infinite replay value.

Out of the upcoming games, Forbidden Magna is at the top of my list. If it was going to be released on the same day as SSB4, it'd have been higher on my list. :) I love anime-styled real-time action RPGs.

Reactions: P2.0
The new Pokemon and Persona Q are coming up too. Plus there's Bravely Default if you haven't played that since Bravely Second is coming soon.
For pure multiplayer, apart from Pokemon of course, I would recommend Kid Icarus and Mario Kart 7 after Smash.

@Spinnerweb :You like RPG's? They're one of my favorites to play! I think my first one on DS was Dragon Quest IX,and I still play that with my brother and sister. :) Lemme just warn you,if you ever got into one of our roleplays on it,you'd leave crying with laughter. XD @Ashkil :Oh,I've heard that was being released,but truthfully (And please no one stone me! D: ) I've never seen,or heard of Persona,like,at all. .-. How is it? Any good? And Kid Icarus:Uprising was actually supposed to be my first 3DS game,but never got it. ^^"

Reactions: 18
You might not like persona q then, it's made mostly for people who've played persona 3 and 4. I can tell you though that it looks pretty awesome.

Do you own Pokemon X/Y? if not, I highly recommend either of them. Plenty of new pokemon, great storyline, mega evolutions, new region to explore, main character customizations, and much more. You can also take part in many battle contests/tournaments here (once you learn competitive battling/EV training after completion of the game). You can also request any pokemon you want, or auction off any spares for pc! ;)

also, not forgetting the Pokemon league right here at 3DS Pedia! :D

Last edited:
Well, there will be a lot of games coming out later (November 2014 and up to 2015) that are interesting, especially Persona Q, Pokémon OR/AS, or Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate (+ Ninty references inside).

So as @Mikaya said, you could go for X/Y, but mind the fact that OR/AS are coming out soon (PS: Watch out, there seems to be a fight on 3DSPedia lately between two teams: #TeamAlphaSapphire and #TeamOmegaRuby. I warned you ! :D)

So, I understand how hard choosing will be, but I suggest you to save up for now, and get the late 2014/early 2015 3DS games that will be out soon. Who knows, maybe MK7 and/or AC:NL will get a price drop after, and you'll get them for cheaper ?

Personally I am looking forward to Fantasy Life and Pokemon after smash. I never played the Ruby and Sapphire games so that's an all new experience for me. I'm very pump for Fantasy Life with all the different jobs that you can chose from. Watching you grown throughout the game and being able to play with others. Codename Steam is another game I'm looking forward to, but that's next year so I'm not as excited as of now.

I would personally recommend New leaf especially with the holidays coming up. The holidays are perhaps the best parts of the game. The community is still alive and well, and let's be real the animals are just so cute. Also if you don't mind a digital copy,it should be going on sale this Thursday due to the super smash eshop sale. The game is really well suited for having it on you at all times and there is a bunch to do . With connecting with others it will only get better, I still drop by in my town every day or so.Now Mario Kart 7 isn't a wrong choice to go , however if you have Mario Kart 8 I would just stick with that.

Persona q or Pokemon oras. Thats what on my mind right now. Maybe i will choose persona q because i havent play any persona game.

I'm sure you have gotten SSB for 3ds then I recommend you buying Pokémon Omega Ruby if you are a pokemon fan,it is a must play.Then if you are not really into pokemon then check out something new like harvest moon the lost valley,i'm sure you will like it,it is a nice farming daily life game.

I like those choices @Mikaya @D4rkDragon @Mel @david23yeah @DarkLord :D I kinda like Pokemon,but it seems like it's really expensive at the moment. .-. Not sure when I'll run into enough money to get the said recommendations,but I'll definitely have them on my list! I wish to partake in playing with you guys,challenging you all,lol. :) Right now,I can only challenge you guys in Smash, so if you wanna fight,I'll battle anyone who dares. ;)

Reactions: Ashkil and D4rkDragon
Ssbb will definitely be the top in everyone's list but If you still don't have mario kart 7 I will recommend you to go straight and buy it for once (specially now that it is cheaper for holidays) because it is a game that has a lot of content and can be re-played many many times, be it alone or in company of your friends

Shin Megami Tensei IV is the game to get -Shin Megami Tensei IV offers all the things you'd expect from the series: Demons, moral choices, and the rock-paper-scissors balance of combat. Despite its move to a portable console, this really does feel like a game worthy to be the next step in SMT's evolution. Don't let the first few deliberately underwhelming hours of the game fool you; SMT IV deserves to be ranked among the genre's best.#

Back