What to get for 300 CN coins?

• Thread starter faustine
  • Start date
faustine

faustine

Write even if no one's reading.
Towns Folk
What would you guys recommend to get for 300 coins? I'm still lacking 130coins for a 300 worth game. I have Harmoknight (my friend gave me a code) so I am so confused on what to get/aim for.

Legend: the ones with '*' are priority games
Here's on my list:

200 coins:
  • Sakura Samurai *
  • Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening *
250 coins:
  • Mario vs Donkey Kong: Minis on the Move (* almost)
  • Chibi Robo!
300 coins:
  • Rolling Western: The Last Ranger (* almost)
  • Fluidity Spin Cycle
It's sounds weird to aim for 300coins when my priority games are at 200coins only.. but I think 250-300 coins worth game are more worthy for a CN reward right? :D:p And 200 coins games are kinda cheap in eShop.

A lot of those are completely different genres, so it really just depends what you're after. Rolling Western is a really good game, but it seems you're more in to games like LoZ, so I would just go for Link's Awakening. It's a great game, and 200 CN coins is almost a steal imo.

Reactions: faustine
I'd say sakura samurai. Its a really good game and has a lot of content to offer for a 200 coin game. It has pretty good graohics and minigames and good bossfights/levels to keep you occupied.

It really depends on what you like . If I were you , I would go for Rolling Western : The Last Ranger . It is good game for 300 CN coins . The Legend of Zelda : Links Awakening is also a good game if youve liked the LoZ series. Mario vs Donkey Kong: Minis on the Move is a nice strategy and platform game that is really nice . So I'd go personally for the 300 ones :)

DILLON WITHOUT A DOUBT!

Yes, I'm a fan, but I'll let my personal feelings aside and be critic:

- I don't think old games are worth your coins when you have the possibility of getting FULL 3DS GAMES!
- I got Sakura Samurai, it's not bad but... meh. Very repetitive and didn't catch my attention.
- Mario vs DK and Fluidity are really good (top graphics and gameplay), but repetitive...
- Chibi-Robo is VEEERY FUN, but the photo-thing can piss you, and it's nearly impossible to play at night.

So... DILLON! It's a game that worth your coins, with addictive gameplay and with a story. Like HarmoKnight and Gunman Clive, it's one of those games that you play and think: "Wow! This game is too good to be so cheap!"

I got Smash 64. It's very fun even though it's old. I'm almost finished on 100%ing the game, I just need to play the rest of my 75 VS. battles for Item Switch.

It's a hard decision. But in my opinion i would bring to 3 games. Legend of Zelda Links awakening, Mario vs Donkey kong and Dillion's rolling west. You can check the reviews of all games and we what fits you the best.

Get two games for 3DS, some games you get for just 150 coins.

I would say go for sakura samurai since t is a nice fighting game that lets you know how to use a sword against other samurai and it also has like a walk around feature which is pretty cool plus it even has a shop to buy new stuff and ninja tools.

I'd say Sakura Samurai as well, I've heard so many good comments about it. It's tempting for me as well =/

Go with LoZ, I personally can't speak for Sakura Samurai since Idk anything about it (some of you might shun me for that XP) but Link's awakening is amazing and definitely worth the price.

Back