SwSh What Types do y'all want to see in the possible new Pokemon Switch game?

• Thread starter Mercedes-Benz
  • Start date
Mercedes-Benz

Mercedes-Benz

"He protecc, he attacc, he walk fast as hecc :3"
Towns Folk
https://pokemondb.net/type/unused

These are some of the types Pokemon haven't used yet. If they were to use some of these types, which one or ones would y'all like to see?

I'd want to see Normal/Poison, Bug/Dragon, Fire/Grass and Dark/Fairy types!

Reactions: Marc
Dragon/Fairy. I have no idea what this could look like so I wanna see Game Freak make it work.

Dragon/Fairy. I have no idea what this could look like so I wanna see Game Freak make it work.
Well, Dragon/Fairy is Mega Altaria's Typing, but a pure Dragon/Fairy type could work!

Reactions: Duffy and Pandaxclone2

Like this:
latest

Reactions: Duffy
Well, Dragon/Fairy is Mega Altaria's Typing, but a pure Dragon/Fairy type could work!
Like this:
latest
Lol I should have specified. I mean a new stand alone pokemon. Altaria's mega just ooks like... Altaria... but with more floof. They didn't really change it much.

Reactions: Pandaxclone2
Fire + Grass
Poison + Fairy
Fire + Fairy
Fire + Ice

Oh boy, I sure have a lot of fire in that list :eyes:

I wonder if shadow ball will work against a normal + ghost types :panda:

Fire + Grass
Poison + Fairy
Fire + Fairy
Fire + Ice

Oh boy, I sure have a lot of fire in that list :eyes:

I wonder if shadow ball will work against a normal + ghost types :panda:
it wouldn't, cuz of the Normal type Immunity, unless you have Scrappy

Reactions: Duffy
Ground & Fairy
Could this be a Legendary/Mythical typing?
Bug & Ice
Specifically a regional variant of Volcarona
Rock & Ghost
Return the slab.
Fire & Grass
I could see it happening and the typing is cool. Just as long as the stats are good I'll use it.
Electric & Dark
Perfect for any evil villain planning on controlling a region's power source.

fighting + fairy
i would see it as a mega clefable but since game freak moved to z moves it's just unlikely

Looking at the list, the most intriguing type combinations for me that I would like to see would be Fire + Grass and Fire + Ice. Those types just seem so contradictory (fire burns grass and melts ice) so it would be interesting to see how such combination can be incorporated in the new Pokemon game. New Pokemon these days are always pretty unique and interesting so it's not at all an impossibility.

I would like to see Electric Dark, Electric Fighting and Fire Ice Pokemons. They all sound cool.

I want them to re-do the types so they make sense. If they have to remove some types or change names so be it. The easier to understand the better. Makes it so you don’t have to be a super nerd searching the internet to be good at the game.

I want them to re-do the types so they make sense. If they have to remove some types or change names so be it. The easier to understand the better. Makes it so you don’t have to be a super nerd searching the internet to be good at the game.

While that sounds great in theory, I don't think they're going to do that.

Personally, I think they should add Light type. Like, how do you have "dark" but not "light"? I guess that's what 'fairy' was meant to be, but still. Love Type should be a thing, too

Also, we need a dragon eevee-lution. Can be smol dragon b/c stats.

Electric/Dark. Better yet, Pseudo-legendary Electric Dark

Back