What upcoming albums are you looking forward to?

• Thread starter 18
  • Start date

Lime Pawpaw
Towns Folk
:sorry: Well, um... albums! That thing you cherry-pick songs from now instead of listening to the whole thing because stuff like Led Zeppelin IV doesn't come out now :panda:
Which upcoming ones are you looking forward to? :cat:

For me, in no order:

• Modern Vintage (Sixx: A.M., October 7) - I've listened to 'Gotta Get It Right' from this album when they previewed it, and it's my favourite song of this year, so I want :panda:
  • Head Job (Phill Rudd - drummer for AC/DC -, August 29)
  • Untitled as of yet, so let's call it Panda :panda: :p (AC/DC, sometime soon because they were finished recording by the end of July)
  • Also untitled as of yet, so let's call it Cat :cat: :p (Bullet For My Valentine, end of year or early 2015 maybe?)
  • Goshdarnit it's untitled and I've run out of animal smileys (Guns N' Roses, 2015)
  • Untitled (yeesh) covers album (Alice Cooper, 2015)
There are others, but I haven't listed them yet due to the lack of details.

Last edited:
  • Untitled - la la larks. J-pop band sung by ex-vocalist of School Food Punishment, still under the same genre and style.
  • Any awesome album released on Comiket 86.

Reactions: 18
Perfume Genius - Too Bright
Sunn o))) & Scott Walker - Soused
Flying Lotus - You're Dead!

I am waiting for The Offspring's new album.

ZOMG ONE DIRECTION'S NEW ALBUM '4' SDFGSKDLE!!11! BEST ALBUM EVAAAH!!!

No. Just no. I have so many negative things to say about this. Really, 4? Let me think... How many albums have they made before? I guess... 3? *sigh*
Girls in my class become over-emotional over the lyrics of 'Fireproof', especially when they heard 'no one loves you baby the waaaaay I dooo'! Which I think is one of the most cheesiest lines ever, but that's just a little update about the situation in my class. They said it gets better. It definitely doesn't with Directioners (they even said that 1D makes better music than the Beatles. *facepalm*). Btw, am I the only one who gets annoyed hearing a different voice every 2 frickin' sentences?! Whyyyyy do I even caaaaare?! Staaaahp it! >_<

I'm not really looking forward to any new albums, since the albums I was looking for have been released: X/Multiply (Ed Sheeran), Ghost Stories (Coldplay) and maybe Whispers (Passenger). I don't know if you can count Peroxide (Nina Nesbitt as 'new' but meh :headphone:

Reactions: 532, Marc and 18
ZOMG ONE DIRECTION'S NEW ALBUM '4' SDFGSKDLE!!11! BEST ALBUM EVAAAH!!!

No. Just no. I have so many negative things to say about this. Really, 4? Let me think... How many albums have they made before? I guess... 3? *sigh*
Girls in my class become over-emotional over the lyrics of 'Fireproof', especially when they heard 'no one loves you baby the waaaaay I dooo'! Which I think is one of the most cheesiest lines ever, but that's just a little update about the situation in my class. They said it gets better. It definitely doesn't with Directioners (they even said that 1D makes better music than the Beatles. *facepalm*). Btw, am I the only one who gets annoyed hearing a different voice every 2 frickin' sentences?! Whyyyyy do I even caaaaare?! Staaaahp it! >_<
:hilarious:

This is the best summing-up of girl-hysteria-boy-band-music I've ever read :rotfl:

Reactions: 532 and Moon Rain
:hilarious:

This is the best summing-up of girl-hysteria-boy-band-music I've ever read :rotfl:
I've done a lot of research on the fan-girl species :p found a few (read: a lot) real-life examples, too :eek:

Reactions: 532
I've done a lot of research on the fan-girl species :p found a few (read: a lot) real-life examples, too :eek:
One of my school-friends absolutely worshipped One Direction. He was a guy, so it was really creepy :p Most of my classmates like those Disney stars (Selena Gomez, Miley Cyrus) too. I don't feel safe :panda:
Is '4' their album's actual name, BTW? That's pretty uncreative to say the least. Black Veil Brides' 'IV' sounds cooler because of the double entendre \m/

My updated list of albums I'm looking forward to (I removed the ones that don't have enough details yet):

• Man Down (AC/DC, 2014)
  • Golgotha (W.A.S.P., 2015)
  • All Bad Things Must End (Motley Crue, 2015) (this isn't going to be a full album, actually, but they'll be releasing four or five songs on a song-by-song basis and it'll likely get compiled into an EP with this title :cat: )
  • Modern Vintage (Sixx:A.M., October 7, 2014)
  • IV (Black Veil Brides, October 28, 2014)
'Man Down' and 'IV' aren't completely confirmed as the album titles (well, Brian Johnson of AC/DC said he wanted to call it 'Man Down' for Malcolm Young, who's having a break from the band due to a stroke, and BVB refer to it as 'IV' and all, so there's a 99% chance that these'll be the titles.)

Last edited:
One of my school-friends absolutely worshipped One Direction. He was a guy, so it was really creepy :p Most of my classmates like those Disney stars (Selena Gomez, Miley Cyrus) too. I don't feel safe :panda:
Is '4' their album's actual name, BTW? That's pretty uncreative to say the least. Black Veil Brides' 'IV' sounds cooler because of the double entendre \m/
:eek: I think that about 1% of the Directioners is male, and that isn't even an exaggeration. Miley Cyrus can actually sing pretty well, but that apparently doesn't mean she uses her assets :panda:
image.jpg
I love how the first sentence already tells why it's called 'Four' :p also, greaaaaat album coveeer, sooooo creative, my eyes can't handle iiiiiit :facepalm:

Reactions: 4362
Albums I'm looking forward to in 2015

John Carpenter's Lost Themes
Mount Eerie - Sauna
Father John Misty - I Love You, Honeybear
Leviathan - Scar Sighted
The Pop Group - Citizen Zombie
Screaming Females - Rose Mountain
Of Montreal - Aureate Gloom
Modest Mouse - Strangers to Ourselves
Vativer - Complete Strangers
Death Grips - Jenny Death
Sufjan Stevens - Carrie and Lowell
The Prodigy - The Day Is My Enemy

Let´s update this thread!
All of these are planned to be released somewhen in this year
The new Cattle Decapitation Album
The new Iron Maiden Album
The new Kreator Album
The new Slayer Albums
Well,I guess I would buy the Kreator album without even listening to even one song since the last album was awesome
So ,much metaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal \m/

Reactions: 18
  • TBA - Bullet for My Valentine
  • TBA - Alice Cooper
  • TBA - Iron Maiden
  • Golgotha - WASP
  • Searching for Zero - Cancer Bats
  • TBA - Guns N' Roses

Last edited:
Theres a new Napalm Death Album D:
Why u exspire edit button? D:

I'm waiting for the new album of the Red Hot Chili Peppers! xD