what video game sequel/remake do you wish for?

• Thread starter LordKetchumpSauce
  • Start date
LordKetchumpSauce

LordKetchumpSauce

swogity swag swoog
Towns Folk
its obvious everyone says TF3, HL3 and portal 3 all need to happen but no one mentions black ops 3. There should also be a remake of call of duty: world at war, anyway id like to know your opinion

CoD can gtfo.

I'd love a remake of Morrowing and Oblivion on the new engine that Skyrim uses.

I want a sequel of Jak 3, (not counting Jak X, because that's a racing game) that would be awesome. They really need to bring that series back!

I'd like to see a game following Ratchet & Clank: Nexus. That was another epic game packed with adventure and full of action and hours of fun.

I want a real Banjo-Kazooie 3 game because we can all agree Nuts and Bolts doesn't count.

Shenmue 3

Reactions: 18
I would really love a sequel to 'Bully' one of my fav games cuz its the only game where you are in a school.I would die for a sequel

I wish that the Tomb Raider franchise had gotten a sequel to Underworld instead of being rebooted. They ruined the Lara I'd known my whole life and turned her into a weakling. :(

A sequel to Syphon Filter: Logan's Shadow would be great too, especially as
it's unclear whether the protagonist survives at the end of that game

Mega man legend 3 but too bad it got cancelled :( . The only game that I wish that it has is Viewful Joe series because they never showed who was really behind the black film existed and it was a good game.

Back