SSBM what was the best melee character?

• Thread starter 0078
  • Start date

who is the best

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nintendo 3DS Addict
Towns Folk
You can vote any charictar out of these four selected by a group of melee fans so show your support for your fav charictar out of fox kirby young link and mewtwo

Everybody knows Fox Mccleod was by far the best. Almost every awesome smash player used Fox.

The most fun one was Mewtwo though, because he is just Mewtwo. Everybody loves him in a game!

Gonna have to agree with Fox. I liked him for his speed, and the reflector. He felt like my kind of style, and looked pretty cool. Too bad I never played Star Fox :/

Kirby was fun to play with, and had a lot of strengths. Mewtwo was just Mewtwo. Young link Existed? I never noticed him.

Mewtwo is just Mewtwo, always in my top list! Now that he's coming back to the 3DS Smash Bros, now it's gonna be Mewtwo time again! Kirby is good I guess, but Fox and Young Link both never appealed to me at all. :yawn:

The only played that i used in the list are toon link and fox. I dont use kirby becauze i dont like him and i dont have (and will never have) mewtwo. Base on toon link and fox, i go with toon link. I used him more than fox so experience wise, toon link is my choice.

Back