What was the last game you played before you bought the Switch?

• Thread starter P2.0
  • Start date
P2.0

P2.0

BlueJ was here.
Towns Folk
Hey peeps, P2.0 here coming atcha with another topic-thingy! Now we delve into the realms of the Wii U. :artist:

Now, Wii U had a... Well, a less than stellar run ( According to most people ), but I still liked it, y'know? ;-; It had some pretty good games. And I sure missed out on some great stuff. :'p Sometimes I still go back to play some of em', y'know? But we're getting WAY off-topic here. :p

After the Switch was about to release, I'm sure some people were still playing their Wii Us in anticipation, or just cuz they had nothing better to do. But they were still playing it! :eek:
So my question is: What was the last game you played before setting up your Switch to play it? :redpanda:

Reactions: Samster
It was Smash 3DS and Pokémon Ultra Sun. Wait a minute this is a Wii U discussion? I never owned one. :eyes2: The latest console I owned was the Wii and it's nothing compared to today's options for Switch games although I preferred the Galaxy games to Odyssey. I did play Smash Wii U at a friends and a couple Pokken tournament demos at the stores but that's about it. Good thing I never got a Wii U. :n-omg:

Reactions: P2.0
It was Smash 3DS and Pokémon Ultra Sun. Wait a minute this is a Wii U discussion? I never owned one. :eyes2: The latest console I owned was the Wii and it's nothing compared to today's options for Switch games although I preferred the Galaxy games to Odyssey. I did play Smash Wii U at a friends and a couple Pokken tournament demos at the stores but that's about it. Good thing I never got a Wii U. :n-omg:
:eyes2: I guess I'll accept the answer. :sneaky: Wii did have some really good games, and it's probably one of my top favorite Nintendo consoles.

I’m not too sure, but I think it was Yoshi’s Woolley World. Good god, I’m getting good feels all over now. There were so many great games on that console! Splatoon, Super Mario Maker, and Nintendo Land, just to name a few. ;u;

I loved the games on that console, no matter what anyone else thought. But yeah, I think it was Yoshi’s Woolley World. :redpanda: If I’m mistaken, then it was probably Splatoon, because dear god, I played the living heck out of that game before Splatoon 2, lol

Reactions: P2.0
I think it was either Super Smash Bros. For Wii U, Super Mario Maker, or Splatoon. Most likely though, I was playing some Smash 4 online with my friends.

It was definitely Smash 4. I had bases covered with Mario Kart 8 and Splatoon 2, and I was burnt out of Mario Maker for a good while. It was the only thing I had on my Wii U that was worth playing anymore since I didn't want to get burnt out of the games I was just about to get for my switch.

The last game I ever played on the switch was something like new super mario bros wii, wii sport resort or wii party. They were the most funnest games I play until the 3rd of August 2019 i got the switch. It was the first version of the switch, looking back I probably sholud've waited but am happy with my purchase. I also got pokemon let's go eevee with the switch.

I played smash 3ds and animal crossing new leaf. Now, i play smash ultimate and new horizons. :D Evolution

The last game i played before getting a switch was Fortnite, but it was on the Xbox One. Also, is Fortnite on the Wii U?

Reactions: Deepak
I think the last game I played before I gotten a switch years ago was probably splatoon for sure because splatoon is my most played videogame on my wii u. I still play splatoon in 2021 just to relive some years nostalgia.

Back