What was the weirdest dream you’ve ever had? :0

• Thread starter Samster
  • Start date
Samster

Samster

*secretly has a crush on Marina
Towns Folk
Ahh, dreams. Full of imagination, and awesome almost all of the time. I say almost, because let’s face it, some dreams are pretty freaking weird. .-.

What’s the weirdest dream you’ve ever had? I’d say mine would have to be one I call “The Nutcracker.” Basically, when I was younger, I had a terrible fear of nutcrackers. (Idk why, they just like really creepy at the time. :p) So, one night, I dreamt about a nutcracker trying to eat me. When I escaped, he called hundreds more, and they were all carrying batons, which they constantly slapped.

Then, I woke up. (Probably for the best, tbh.) So, what’s your weirdest dream? :eyes:

I have this reoccuring dream whenever I am sick where I am flying back and forth between two points and I am basically dying and there is screaming and dizziness and just absolute awfulness. The dream always goes on forever and it is impossible to explain. Terrifying!

I can't really say. I never really remember my dreams. And if I do remember my dream I will usually just forget it by the next day.

Reactions: Shiny
Back