What was the worst thing you lost?

• Thread starter Shiny
  • Start date
Shiny

Shiny

Pretty much dead x.x
Towns Folk
Losing something is absolutely awful right? Whether it be your 3DS stylus, your car keys, your phone, or even a Switch Game, everything you lose is awful.

What's worth than sitting down to play your 3DS, only to realize your stylus has decided to disappear? Did it slip inside the couch cushions? Did it roll under the couch?

You have to get to work but you don't remember where you had your keys last! Was it on your bed? By the toilet? In the pockets of your pants you wore yesterday that is now in the wash?

You lost your phone so you look under your bed to look it, but its dark under there, so you turn on your phone's flashlight to look for it.

What's the worst thing you have ever lost? Did you ever find it? Where was it? How long did it take to find it?

The worst thing I lost would be my cartridge of Super Mario 3D Land on 3DS. I lost like a few years ago and I completely forgot where I last had it. I never found it... It'll probably turn up someday.

New Super Mario Bros 2 for my 3DS. It was a super awesome game that I loved to death, but I lost it one day a few years back, and never found it. Maybe someday... ;-;

Reactions: Shiny
New Super Mario Bros 2 for my 3DS. It was a super awesome game that I loved to death, but I lost it one day a few years back, and never found it. Maybe someday... ;-;
Aww. I hope you find it someday! Super Mario Bros 2 is a great game.

Ive lost my stylus so many times, im suprised i even had one for as long as i did.
I haven’t seen my 3ds for awhile.. I guess I should look for it sometime.

I keep forgetting where i placed my new phone. I hate when i lose new stuff..

Ive lost my stylus so many times, im suprised i even had one for as long as i did.
I haven’t seen my 3ds for awhile.. I guess I should look for it sometime.

I keep forgetting where i placed my new phone. I hate when i lose new stuff..
Yikes you lost your entire 3DS? I suggest you look for that as soon as possible. You never know when you'll get urge to play it.

I keep losing my phone, yet somehow I find it blending in with the turned off screen of the dark. I just keep calm because I know it's in the house.
One time it slipped through my pockets and I didn't notice for a minute until I paniked, luckly a good citizen picked it up and gave it back to me.

I lost a video recorder at a Boy Scout camp. Probably the only thing I lost as a kid. That week one of the camp staff said that other stuff has been lost/stolen and it was a felony. I did lose a box-cutter but eh I got another one.

I lost a samsung tab at an airport. RIP

the worst thing i lost was my dog cooper it wondered off one day and we never found it i miss him

I lost my Omega Ruby copy (I became Hoenn champ on it too so...)

I lost my soul to tom nook a couple months ago.

I have several things that I’ve lost throughout the years that would have been catastrophic if I hadn’t found them eventually.

The first that comes to mind are my glasses, which I lose quite frequently. The time that really sticks out is a few years back when I looked through the entire house for them. Finding glasses is especially hard because you can’t see, so it makes it that much more difficult. They ended up being in my closet, having been taken off when I was changing shirts.

Something I actually lost was a Zune mp3 player and case. I lost those when I was staying at a hotel. I’ve also lost all kinds of charging cables at hotels, which I leave plugged into the wall and forget about in the rush to check out the next day.

My bff

I remember back in 2012 when I was at some playground and ended up losing my brothers Nintendo DSI there :(

Back