What was your reaction when the first Nintendo 3ds came out?

• Thread starter Leaandro15
  • Start date
Leaandro15

Leaandro15

Nintendo 3DS Legend
Towns Folk
58B1F928-0A7E-4BC9-9745-C2548E834D4D.jpeg

Hi guys :rotfl::D I was looking back to the year 2011 because I was looking back at a photo I took with my family and it reminded me of the year the 3ds came out March 27, 2011 and I kind of wanted to talk about how I felt when the 3ds came out and what was my reaction. It was Winter and the season was about to end and I was watching YouTube on my PS3 on the month of March and I was watching this Youtuber called Cobermani456 and when his video finished I was about to watch another video when I accidentally pressed another video and I saw that it said “Nintendo 3ds” and I thought it was fake until I went on the Internet and saw that it was real and it was going to release in a few weeks and I was so hyped :p Lol. Then I remember my mom calling me because she was at work and me so excited I told her if she could buy it for my birthday and she said that she would and I was so happy and a few weeks later when it was released a game called Cartoon Network:punch Time Explosion also came out for the 3ds came out and I remember watching Cobermani456’s of him playing the game and I would always watch his videos everyday because I couldn’t wait to get the system for my birthday and when I got it I would always play it night and day and night and I remember from out of all my friends in school I was the only one to have one which made me feel more proud and thankful for having awesome parents. I really am going to miss the 3ds now that not much games are releasing for it :(:cry: because I really had fun times with it and with the many games that were released hopefully a new Nintendo handheld console could release soon. So yea guys that was my reaction and how I felt when the 3ds came out and now I want to hear how you guys felt when the 3ds came out if you don’t mind sharing your experiences with me:) I look forward to reading them.

3A56879A-1C77-4B16-BE47-1B3C616A7316.jpeg

I honestly cannot remember. But your story is pretty interesting. What I find the most interesting is how your parents said they would get you the 3ds for your birthday. Mine would of been relunctant to even get one game! :p

I honestly cannot remember. But your story is pretty interesting. What I find the most interesting is how your parents said they would get you the 3ds for your birthday. Mine would of been relunctant to even get one game! :p
Yea I used to be a very good and nice kid back then and I used to get C’s which werr pretty average grades during middle school because I didn’t know about it that much ,but thankfully I started getting A’s and B’s only as years progressed. Also nah your parents would buy you the 3ds @Shiny they’re nice caring parents I bet and you would of totally deserved one back when it was released as well.

Reactions: Shiny
I remember *reallllly* wanting get a 3DS after it first came out, but we couldn't afford it, sadly. So I pined away for a 3DS for over FOUR YEARS, until, finally, I got a New 3DS XL for Christmas, 2015. And I've taken it with me EVERYWHERE ever since. Never leave home without it.

I remember *reallllly* wanting get a 3DS after it first came out, but we couldn't afford it, sadly. So I pined away for a 3DS for over FOUR YEARS, until, finally, I got a New 3DS XL for Christmas, 2015. And I've taken it with me EVERYWHERE ever since. Never leave home without it.
Ooh Nice! Good thing you finally got it :D Do you still use it today or not as much?

Reactions: Leej07
Ooh Nice! Good thing you finally got it :D Do you still use it today or not as much?
Dude, I use it on an almost daily basis. It's had constant use for almost three years, now, and I don't see that changing anytime soon.

Dude, I use it on an almost daily basis. It's had constant use for almost three years, now, and I don't see that changing anytime soon.
Nice! What game are you currently been playing a lot? Mine would be Smash

Reactions: Leej07
Nice! What game are you currently been playing a lot? Mine would be Smash
Been digging into DS RPGs, actually. I went with PSP instead of DS back in the day, and 3DS backwards compatibility had been a Godsend. DS has SOOOO many RPGs, and I intend to dig into them all.

Been digging into DS RPGs, actually. I went with PSP instead of DS back in the day, and 3DS backwards compatibility had been a Godsend. DS has SOOOO many RPGs, and I intend to dig into them all.
Nice! RPGs are one of my favorite types of games! I still have a lot to play lol

Nice! RPGs are one of my favorite types of games! I still have a lot to play lol
RPGs are basically my favorite genre. When I realized DS had so many, I was like, "I gotta have them all."

Back