What We TRULY Know About The NX

• Thread starter Bobcam7!
  • Start date
Bobcam7!

Bobcam7!

*Consuming itself*
Towns Folk
With all the stir crazy rumours going around, I think it's time for someone to confirm what Nintendo has said about the NX... Nothing... Everything has been created theorys by the media... So don't trust anything until Nintendo tells us...

Well we know it's a thing
and that it will probably be released one day
and that when it does, at least one person will buy it. Even the Virtual Boy got at about 3 or 4 sales I'm pretty sure.

Think that's all we know though.

Reactions: Bobcam7!
What we do is know is, well, the code name NX.
I'm pretty sure this year's E3 is bound to have information about the console so that may be something ti look forward to ^-^

We know that is going to be a Xylophone!!!

We do indeed know it's a thing, and we know it'll be a Nintendo console. We also know a smash game of some sorts will be a launch title.

We can also sort of picture what it will look like, maybe a little. I am pretty sure its going to be an at home sort of console like Nintendo's Wii U. I doubt it will be an easy portable type system like the 3ds and N3DS XL systems, but you never really know what Nintendo has up their sleeves.

Yeah. I don't trust any rumors of the NX online. Most of the time, they're false. So I just wait until Nintendo says something.

Reactions: BonnetteForever
Back