SwSh What were the best Pokemon you received from random trade in Sword/Shield?

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
I've only received common Pokemon that anyone can catch. No exclusives or anything. I sent a Gengar as my highest level Pokemon thinking I might get another high level Pokemon back in return, but I ended up getting a Pokemon that was lower than LV25 :(

So yea, I think it's truly just random. Some people might get lucky.. who knows.

Later I'm going to rename some crap Pokemon to "sorry" and say goodbye ^^

Anyway, what were the best Pokemon you received from random trade in Pokemon Sword/Shield?

I’ve gotten neat stuff like exclusives, rotom, starters, and foreign pokemon. I’ve also gotten a bunch of filler for the dex. As I was typing this, i got a zigzagoon named “Butts”. In general though its been really nice to me

Reactions: Marc
I've only received common Pokemon that anyone can catch. No exclusives or anything. I sent a Gengar as my highest level Pokemon thinking I might get another high level Pokemon back in return, but I ended up getting a Pokemon that was lower than LV25 :(

So yea, I think it's truly just random. Some people might get lucky.. who knows.

Later I'm going to rename some crap Pokemon to "sorry" and say goodbye ^^

Anyway, what were the best Pokemon you received from random trade in Pokemon Sword/Shield?
So far I e received a foreign ditto, Deino and Galatians Darumaka. I have shield version.

I got dreepy in one

Got a scorbunny quite early on , which happened to be the opposite gender than what I had, so I started raising lots of eggs and sending out lots more. Not long after I got a Grookey and a Sobble too.

Back