What Wii U games do you want porter to switch

• Thread starter AricAttack
  • Start date
AricAttack

AricAttack

Pittoo
Towns Folk
So as you guys know a lot of Wii U games were ported to the switch, like mario kart ,donkey Kong and some others, and there has also been some sequels of Wii U games like captain toad and splatoon 2, so I’m curious what other Wii U games do you want ported to switch?

Super Mario 3D World, for sure! And definitely add Super Mario Bros U and Pikmin 3, too!

Reactions: Kadaj and AricAttack
Super Mario 3D World, for sure! And definitely add Super Mario Bros U and Pikmin 3, too!
New super Mario bros u was fun, I only played the demo of pikmin 2 and I never played super Mario 3D world

Reactions: Samster
Mario 3d world is definitely a game that deserves a better shot, but probably won’t get one.
Unless the switch version of captain toad uses the same engine. Then maybe it would be easy and fast.
If they make a way to use two switches to emulate the gamepad so many good games on wii u would become available. Zombi U, nintendoland, game and wario, the list goes on.

Reactions: AricAttack
I personally wouldn’t want Mario 3D world on Switch because it was one of the most lackluster Mario games I played. Levels were cool at the start but it then became repetitive and boring. Having a 3D Mario game with 2D Mario’s formula never seemed like a good mix tbh.

But as for WiiU ports I want, I’d wanna see:
-Starwhal (Such a good multiplayer game that would do great on switch)
- Wonderful 101 (didn’t sell very well but still a great hidden gem)
- Mario Maker (Cause it’s freakin Mario Maker)

I think that’s it. Most of the good WiiU ports are on Switch already so I think we’re almost done with getting WiiU ports

Reactions: AricAttack and Samster
I personally wouldn’t want Mario 3D world on Switch because it was one of the most lackluster Mario games I played. Levels were cool at the start but it then became repetitive and boring. Having a 3D Mario game with 2D Mario’s formula never seemed like a good mix tbh.

But as for WiiU ports I want, I’d wanna see:
-Starwhal (Such a good multiplayer game that would do great on switch)
- Wonderful 101 (didn’t sell very well but still a great hidden gem)
- Mario Maker (Cause it’s freakin Mario Maker)

I think that’s it. Most of the good WiiU ports are on Switch already so I think we’re almost done with getting WiiU ports
Yeah, Nintendo would be really dumb if they didn’t port Super Mario Maker to the Nintendo Switch.

I wouldn't mind seeing the likes of Xenoblade X and Tokyo Mirage Sessions make their way over. Sure they aren't the biggest games, but I feel they would do much better on the Switch than what they did on the Wii U . Plus we are seriously lacking some Atlus stuff. I know they are working on SMTV , but man that could be a while before that even hits the system. We need something from them in the meantime even if it's a port of something.

I think Super Mario 3D World. I really enjoyed the game on the Wii U and I think it would work really well on the Switch. Just add a couple more levels, maybe another character, and done! :D

i would like to see pikmin 3 be ported to switch the most. i liked pikmin since thr first game and its music. i always wondet of what new pikmin will appear in new pikmin games. pikmin 3 and smash bros for wii u are the only games that i would consider to get a wii u for.

i would like to see pikmin 3 be ported to switch the most. i liked pikmin since thr first game and its music. i always wondet of what new pikmin will appear in new pikmin games. pikmin 3 and smash bros for wii u are the only games that i would consider to get a wii u for.

Maybe not a port of Pikmin 3. Maybe instead of that a brand new Pikmin Game. Pikmin 4.

A port of New Super Mario Bros U and New Super Luigi Bros U is coming to Switch now. Not really exciting but oh well.

I want newly developed games and not a Wii u 2 with a couple of new games. It's hard to own solely Nintendo hardware when there is a lackluster amount of high budget new games being released, with a flow of average indies that aren't worth their price. I don't mind ports, and I think people would enjoy Xenoblade Chronicles X and Mario Maker but you gotta have the steady stream of new games.

It's funny because those gaming droughts that I felt with the Wii U feel the same with the Switch. Ports don't help, especially those that aren't revamped with graphics or have that much added content.

im all for this, even tho im a bit late to response here. super mario 3d world was my favorite wii u game and id love to see this ported on switch next year, id be 100% down for buying it. captain toad was a good port as well, especially seeing how we got added and/ or revised amiibo support which was pretty nice. kinda wish they kept the 3d world courses in the post-game bonus book tho >.< the levels in super mario 3d world were some of the best id seen since mario galaxy on the wii, it deserves to be ported, good music and great graphics too

i would like a few different games that are on the wii u to be ported one is wonderful 101 second would be dungeons and dragons shadows over mystaria also Tokyo Mirage Sessions since its being shown smash ultimate

Would love to see Wind Waker & Twilight Princess HD ported to Switch.
Also Xenoblade Chronicles X, Mario Maker, Pikmin 3, Mario 3D World.

Back