What would you do if you could convert your 3DSPedia Play Coins into real money?!

• Thread starter nightfury123
  • Start date
nightfury123

nightfury123

The Night Fury
Towns Folk
I would buy a new 3DS, or pay for it to get repaired. :oops:

I would buy some retro consoles like the nes and snes and buy legit copy's of old games such as super mario world or I would buy and amazing computer

I would buy some retro consoles like the nes and snes and buy legit copy's of old games such as super mario world or I would buy and amazing computer
:D

Get myself some GBA games. But actually, I think that's better that we can't convert Play Coins into money (if we exclude the eShop card, thanks to @Marc's generosity). That would force Marc to send letters with money all around the world.

One question before I begin. What is the monetary value of a single play coin? I'll take a guess and say a buck. If that were true, I would get a Xbox One.

One question before I begin. What is the monetary value of a single play coin? I'll take a guess and say a buck. If that were true, I would get a Xbox One.

I think that 1 Play Coin = 0.01$, but it's guessing too, if you compare with the price of an eShop code...

Yes, it's about a dollar for you, and a pound for me.

Stop gifting my PC... Being honest XD

Well I would get a Wii U and SSB4 when it comes out. The rest would be for facing the 3DS Pedia gym leaders so I can earn real badges. Then we'll have real contest meetings and have a real fun time.

save up for a Wii U. Currently investing in one. xD

As 100 play coins equal one dollar, I'd have... almost 2 dollars, right now. Oh yay. Spend them all on chips! :D
OK, if I could save up I'd do so for an electric guitar. I mean, 4 00 000 play coins can't be that much, can they? *scared face*

Reactions: Marc
Stop gifting my PC... Being honest XD

You never gift me any PC :< Joking.

Uhhh, I would buy eShop cards. :thumbsup:

It's the cheapest thing that would be feasible to afford just from getting PC.

i don't love that cause people will be supposed to have Paypal to get the money

Back